Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How am i autistic when my behavior is normal around others and I have decent social skills?

Maybe you're delusional and don't mask as well as you think but nobody has the heart to tell you.

Being 4/10 automatically makes you an incel, you are pretty much ugly to 99% of foids, no amount of social skills or confidence is gonna change that

Sure, him having good social skills might make his life easier but that's about it, it won't change the fact that he is ugly
True for online dating, false in real life
4/10 isn't the end of the world

Maybe you're delusional and don't mask as well as you think but nobody has the heart to tell you.

True for online dating, false in real life
4/10 isn't the end of the world
In real life its the same, you have to compete and majority of women will find you ugly as a 4/10, 4/10 is indeed the end of the world if even a 6/10 struggles in real life and online dating

NT is a meme and its just the shit u keep pushing to gaslight guys like him, just like those imbeciles from tiktok who proclaim to be ADHD and autistic because its so cool nowadays

Last edited:
In real life its the same, you have to compete and majority of women will find you ugly as a 4/10, 4/10 is indeed the end of the world if even a 6/10 struggles in real life and online dating
In real life you can thugmaxx or statusmaxx and there's less competition.
It's bad but it's not over.

In real life you can thugmaxx or statusmaxx and there's less competition.
It's bad but it's not over.
But tell me who actually does that outside of a specific few?

Outliers don't make up the majority

But tell me who actually does that outside of a specific few?

Outliers don't make up the majority
Are you looking for reasons to try or reasons to give up ?

Are you looking for reasons to try or reasons to give up ?
If anything you are giving him more reasons to make his life worse than it already is

You are exactly proving my point and shouldn't that really apply to you when you keep spouting non NT crap all day? Why don't you try to improve your social skills then and make effort to better yourself?

Think of at least a creative response next time instead of spouting tiktok buzzwords, it won't prove your point any further
You are just trying to justify giving up, laying down and rotting.
You don't want to try because it's unlikely to work ? Just give up then. Not my problem.

You are just trying to justify giving up, laying down and rotting.
You don't want to try because it's unlikely to work ? Just give up then. Not my problem.
Because majority of the time it does not work, you are giving him unrealistic expectations

Im not saying to give up but at this stage, you should focus on other things

There are ppl who have normal faces and they still are unable to attract a female.
Modern women go for attractive men, not regular/normal looking men
Not only modern its in their biology to do that

you are giving him unrealistic expectations
My bad. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was a guarantee. Sorry if I sounded too optimistic.
I just meant it's possible.

My bad. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was a guarantee. Sorry if I sounded too optimistic.
I just meant it's possible.
That's why i don't give any advice personally because i don't even know myself, I personally relate to his struggle

I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder. I don’t suffer from social anxiety. I am fully capable of maintaining long conversations with anyone. Outside of the internet, people see me as a regular person. And I was never placed in a special ed class.
so why are you here

He’s a Failed normie. However he’s not a pure truecel. I’d say he’s like 25% Incel because he struggles with getting girls so fair enough for him. So it sucks for him because foids only friend zoned him instead of dating him
Thank you for understanding. I'm NT but that doesn't guarantee a gf. NT Guys who are ugly or below average in looks can be incels too.
It's a myth that NT's are Fakecels

Thank you for understanding. I'm NT but that doesn't guarantee a gf. NT Guys who are ugly or below average in looks can be incels too.
It's a myth that NT's are Fakecels
There’s rare exceptions how ever you might make it. It’s going to be a lot harder then a normie and 75x harder then if you were a Chad, so the chance for you might be like 4% to get a girlfriend. Otherwise for you will be about 96% rejection/friend zone chance if you even get along with the girl

View: https://youtu.be/LHS1pqYPr1Q?si=DVPcxVXRv_evMxQZ

Last edited:
Maybe you’re not autistic?

Maybe you’re not autistic?
I'm not autistic. I have good social skills, I don't have social anxiety. I'm an ordinary person who is incel because most females have unreasonable standards

I'm not autistic. I have good social skills, I don't have social anxiety. I'm an ordinary person who is incel because most females have unreasonable standards
I see.

Just wondering, why make the thread? Were you told you were autistic or something?

I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder. I don’t suffer from social anxiety. I am fully capable of maintaining long conversations with anyone. Outside of the internet, people see me as a regular person. And I was never placed in a special ed class.
your on this forum

your on this forum
That doesn't mean someone is autistic. There are a lot of people on here who are NT but they are incel because of their looks. You are falsely labeling every single person as autistic just because they are a user on this forum. You're a truecel and I'm an incel but we both have one thing in common, we can't pull girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back