Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Face ratings are cope! Your life is your rating

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
Bloccels like @ElTruecel or @RealSchizo prolly remember how obsessed i used to be with facial ratings.

However i have realized that getting a facial rating is the biggest cope ever, specially coming from a heterosexual male.

You want to know your real face rating? Look at your life! Do you have friends? Do you text with foids? Have you ever kissed, held hands or hugged a foid? Do you usually go to parties? Have you ever had sex? Have you ever received a blowjob?

If the answers are all no it means you're truecel and therefore why would you pay for a grifter to rate you?

Your life is your facial rating!

jfl at paying some normie over the internet just for him to either gaslight you or tell you what you already know.

Why pay, Just go on /soc/

true this forum will rate anyone chad

jfl at paying some normie over the internet just for him to either gaslight you or tell you what you already know.
Wheat Waffels: Buy my course and face rating to find out what you already know :lul::lul:

I don't understand why face even matters. When you are a manlet nothing else matters. It's Over

Tell that to faggots on Looksmax.org

I coped so hard that I asked literal retards IRL to rate my face so they won't tell others I asked for it

Never began for autismcels

Niggas here claimed @Zer0/∞ is a normie ffs
Lol JFL. They legit claimed zer0 would ascend and slay stacies if he lost weight :lul: . According to users if you aren’t below 5’5, deformed & Indian you are a fakecel

Life ratings and face ratings are positively correlated

Having no friends and so on could also be due to being non NT