Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fdom is cope and Fsub is cope, possibly my schizo post

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★★
Fdom is cope for women not giving you any choosing signals and just merely obtaining a foid is like "forks scratching on a plate"; there's much awkwardness, straining, and friction in just trying to get her to hookup with you that you're just like, "fuck it, let them approach me and thus the lead, because it seems like they don't ever want me to approach them". You wish women would approach you, since it shows that her attraction to you is garunteed. You always feel pain from women's ambiguity, they do one thing, say one thing, do another thing; women's unstable nature frustrates you much that you wish they were direct and black-and-white with you...or perhaps their ambiguity is really just their hesitance to you... their hesitance...that's it... that's the painful reality you're trying to shield yourself away from... the fact all women and especially your crush always displayed hesitance.... but.... Chad never received hesitance from women and your crush, he always gets a very clear unambiguous obvious binary message from her, meanwhile with you, she's got a million reasons and nuances why she rejected you or why she was being cold to you or she's not ready for a relationship. Such a grey area, the friend zone or constant simping also being a grey area, never knowing when you'll escape the limbo zone.

Fsub (probably more brutal, and more likely normies to experience) is when you desire her to be hyper-feminine/hyper-submissive to you, because you know deep down or sub-consciously, your GF does NOT see you as a man... a man not worth submitting to... a man not being a slobbering whore for... ... this fsub kink is nothing but a shield from the pain that your existence is self-emasculating. Ultimately, you have to force women to submit to you, which is Schrodinger's cat, "is it based or just compensation"... but for Chad, submission is thrown at him willingly by foids with enthusiasm no questions asked by default with no effort from him unsolicited, so he doesn't have to deal with Schrodinger's cat, but you do though, which causes anxiety, and then BOOM, anxiety is eroticized into this kink/fetish, Fsub. I mean... Chad didn't put any effort in so you can say he's weak for imposing, but look at what you have to do to get a degree of femininity that is the equivalent to the treatment you receive from a waitress. Being treated to peak vular femininity is a dream and luxury.

Fdom is cringe, fsub is based