Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious skinnycels, how different is your life from fatcels or regular incels.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
i’m only stating this cause women prefer a tall and thin guy and those of you who were born like that have no reason to call yourselves an incel. so how different is your life?

Being 5`3, ugly and 46 kg is absolute hell especially when you surrounded by niggers. They always want to pick a fight with skinny manlet because they know they can win. They use me as a fucking ego boost jfl, I don't take it to heart though, a nigger is a gonna nigger. I just keep my head down and avoid interacting in social situations. There have been niggers who wanted to beat me up for the most mundane reasons jfl. I'm planning to get my gun license next year when I leave uni.

Being 5`3, ugly and 46 kg is absolute hell especially when you surrounded by niggers. They always want to pick a fight with skinny manlet because they know they can win. They use me as a fucking ego boost jfl, I don't take it to heart though, a nigger is a gonna nigger. I just keep my head down and avoid interacting in social situations. There have been niggers who wanted to beat me up for the most mundane reasons jfl. I'm planning to get my gun license next year when I leave uni.
Niggers are pathetic pussies fr

i’m only stating this cause women prefer a tall and thin guy and those of you who were born like that have no reason to call yourselves an incel.
Based
@LeFrenchCel

im about 125 lbs at 5'9 ,, i guess i can stand up from a seated position without getting light headed. i can also fit through small spaces

Fatcels have to jestermaxx

Maybe they aren't bullied, but they aren't still considered as human beings

I got teased often in school for being a skinny fuck but since i put on muscles no one teased me for it anymore. I even got a few compliments, even though it was mainly other men

im sorry for calling you a nigger brocel. im also a framecel and skinnycel and i understand your struggles.

I got teased often in school for being a skinny fuck but since i put on muscles no one teased me for it anymore. I even got a few compliments, even though it was mainly other men
im gymmaxxing rn. how long did it take you to get muscles?

I'm bulking up right now because I used to be the same weight as Adam Lanza

Im 5’8 at 120 pounds. Baggy and long sleeve clothing is a must. People get surprised when they see how skinny I am, especially my wrist. Getting strength mogged by women is never fun.

im gymmaxxing rn. how long did it take you to get muscles?
Im gymmaxxing since about a year now. I think i saw good results after 2-3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back