Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did I stunt my growth?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
My mother and Father are 5'2 and 5'5 respectively. My brother somehow grew up to be 5'11-6'0, while, I'm 5'9 barefoot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. I had insomnia when I was 16 and I Think that stunted my growth. I ate well, But I barely exercised because, i was too deppresed. My brother lead an even more degenrete lifestyle, He barely slept, ate like shit, didn't excercise and somehow is still pretty tall. I personally, belive that height is like 100% genetic just like your eye colour, because, I know plenty of people who rotted in their teenage years but are still 6'1-6'2.

And I highly doubt you can stunt it, because, my brother is a good example of that. But still because, the Normies keep gaslighting us, I feel guilty even though, it's not my fault. I wish I was tall
Because, I could at least gymaxx and nobody would mess with me, even though, I would still be facially ugly.

your environment is uncontrollable just as your genetics, if you were a depressed dog in the past, then there wouldnt be much to do. Again, insomnia werent your fault

im 6' but my dads brother were 6'3 and his son is 5'8, but his bastard son 6'8

your environment is uncontrollable just as your genetics, if you were a depressed dog in the past, then there wouldnt be much to do. Again, insomnia werent your fault

im 6' but my dads brother were 6'3 and his son is 5'8, but his bastard son 6'8
Brutal

My mother and Father are 5'2 and 5'5 respectively. My brother somehow grew up to be 5'11-6'0, while, I'm 5'9 barefoot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. I had insomnia when I was 16 and I Think that stunted my growth. I ate well, But I barely exercised because, i was too deppresed. My brother lead an even more degenrete lifestyle, He barely slept, ate like shit, didn't excercise and somehow is still pretty tall. I personally, belive that height is like 100% genetic just like your eye colour, because, I know plenty of people who rotted in their teenage years but are still 6'1-6'2.

And I highly doubt you can stunt it, because, my brother is a good example of that. But still because, the Normies keep gaslighting us, I feel guilty even though, it's not my fault. I wish I was tall
Because, I could at least gymaxx and nobody would mess with me, even though, I would still be facially ugly.
Ritalin stunts growth.

Many drugs and environmental pollutants also.

2 inches maximum but no its your subhuman parents gene

Holy shit man..... This hits home.
both my parents are way taller than yours.
Doctor predicted my height would be 5´11 maybe 6´0 max.
Yet here I am: 5´9 barefoot

You could have absolutely stunted your growth, cause I was adopted, went through foster care, daily stress,
toxic family members and overall a fucked up childhood (childhood trauma).
During my teens,I consumed more junkFood processed garbage, than nutritious healthy meals.

You mog your parents by 4 inches if anything you boosted your growth

You are insanely lucky with the genetic recombination that you are so tall compared to your parents. It just happened that your brother was even more lucky