Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have not much to blame for my inceldom

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
-I was about to make a thread about how you Americans and Europeans had opportunities to ascend bc how your school are structured (many sports, activities,no uniform) .From kindergarten to grade 12th I wear uniform. At best I could have 3 activities per year where we wear normal clothes. The school barely go outside with us. Not many sports . Boy/girl ratio was fucked from grade 7-12. By grade 9th many girls left.

Grade 1-6 there was no girls at all. I think this one of the reasons that fucked me
However most of my peers still ascend while I failed.

-i wanted to blame stemmaxing until I realized most guys in stem where sexhavers and the girls were not single

-i wanted to blame my parents for not allowing me to go outside that often,were overprotective, didn't want me to twist my hair,...etc
My brother didn't end up incel.But he risked a lot to go in some activities with his friends. Even when me or my brother isn't inside by 8-9pm they're panicking.

Conclusion, I still can blame my parents bc with a good hairstyle I'd ascend and they fucked my childhood experience for keeping me like a prisoner.

Who /what can you blame for your inceldom??
@VictimofBpillReaper

Last edited:
(many sports, activities,no uniform)
There's really not that much sport or activities, and no uniform just lets you show how maladjusted or poor you are by picking shit clothes.

Who /what can you blame for your inceldom?
Similar to you, I blame my parents for isolating me, but even worse because I live in the countryside.

I blame the kikes for our inceldom!!!

There's really not that much sport or activities, and no uniform just lets you show how maladjusted or poor you are by picking shit clothes.

Similar to you, I blame my parents for isolating me, but even worse because I live in the countryside.
It must be suifuel living in the countryside

It must be suifuel living in the countryside
pros: not too much noise and I can sunbathe in peace

con: almost guaranteed isolation and inceldom

If you live in a city you will be social unless your parents make an effort to fuck it up.
If you live in the countryside, you will be isolated unless your parents make an effort to fix it.

I always forget the vast majority of people live in cities, and even the majority of people living in the countryside live in villages.
It's probably only 1 or 2% of the population who live isolated like this.

and no uniform just lets you show how maladjusted or poor you are by picking shit clothes.
At least it increased a little bit your attractiveness.And my school didn't allow long hair.i was very ugly

pros: not too much noise and I can sunbathe in peace

con: almost guaranteed isolation and inceldom

If you live in a city you will be social unless your parents make an effort to fuck it up.
If you live in the countryside, you will be isolated unless your parents make an effort to fix it.

I always forget the vast majority of people live in cities, and even the majority of people living in the countryside live in villages.
It's probably only 1 or 2% of the population who live isolated like this.
Brutal

Brootal.

Are you a facecel?

its all about foids