Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life on easy mode and yet this foot girl overdosed

World would unironically be better without men, their rampant foid worshipping, and foid-empathizing. Actual genetic trashes 99% men are and absolutely deserve the misandry, inceldom, cucking, and whatever the fuck else.
I actually agree with this

I actually agree with this
World would unironically be better without men, their rampant foid worshipping, and foid-empathizing. Actual genetic trashes 99% men are and absolutely deserve the misandry, inceldom, cucking, and whatever the fuck else.
Work party picture of these two:

So riled up by being INTERNALLY called out, he went through the trouble of scavenging some pic with retard caption.:owo:
Projection. I was just making fun of some misandrist glowies.

Btw, I reported you. So your attitude actually cost you your job lmao.

Projection. I was just making fun of some misandrist glowies.

Btw, I reported you. So your attitude actually cost you your job lmao.
Dude open your eyes. Being a guy sucks. If everyone was born a girl life would be better

Dude open your eyes. Being a guy sucks. If everyone was born a girl life would be better

And don't act like I didn't just fetch that image in less than 5 secs. The other guy already played that cope.

This is a very cucked comment

Her feet wouldn't make Chad to fall in love with her so she decided to drugmaxxx to cope but since it's a low iq foid she overdosed and died.

@Dregster @Fat Link @PLA1092 can you reveal whether the other gynocentric cuck has the same IP as the loony troony? He literally acted as if he was using alts.

I am not into humiliation. It's cringe as a blackpilled incel to be into it, I believe. Knowing you can overpower, beat, lift, and even, in a hypothetical, rape a woman if you really felt like doing it. I am more on the dominant side of things, would love to have a girl be my sextoy and stuff.
Image 2024 05 19 190715137

As much as I am guilty of liking feet, rest in piss, never be miss, whore.

That's a suspicious af reply, and you're already on suspicion of being not a blackpiller but a radicalised NTpiller.
1 NT pill is big part of blackpill
2 Foid body grants you privilege. If you disagree you are undermining the whole pourpose of this forum. If you had foid body you would have a 100000 times better life

her feet are dirty and she looks like a single mom/10