Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Can someone please for the love of YHWH explain what the white pill is?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I am confused because I thought the blackpill was the truth and the way and the life. Why have I been hearing about this so called white pill as of recently and what is it?

YES FUCKING PLEASE.

It's like Buddhist enlightenment, where you rid yourself of all desire for material things. (maybe)

It's like Buddhist enlightenment, where you rid yourself of all desire for material things. (maybe)
This is sounding more and more mysterious now.

cope with toy trains
Nfea9obmzlz41

I am confused because I thought the blackpill was the truth and the way and the life. Why have I been hearing about this so called white pill as of recently and what is it?
I'd like to know too ngl

You kill all your sexual desire and cope with toy trains or something is what I get from it.
That's the garycolemanpill , his parents took his acting money and gave him some toy trains. He was too low t to have any sexual desire anyway even tho he did get married to a foid that later killed him.

The whole "loss of sexual desire or of material possessions" is not really attainable. The only people that may have achieved such a thing all have said that one cannot become like them, but that they must be born into this life to become one.

The first hurdle is realizing that your perception of self is over identification with the body. When people talk about "ego death" what it really means is they lose all sense of their body. When this happens your consciousness loses all sense of separation of yourself from the environment. Your "life history" gets lost because it is just of history bodily sensations. Assuming you eventually come back to your body (ego death into ego rebirth) you will notice how your sense of bodily self gets reconstructed to an approximation of your former self, but with this experience added to the mix.

If there is any possibility for a whitepill, it would require some way to manipulate this ego reconstructive process into something not so constrained by the body.

That's the garycolemanpill , his parents took his acting money and gave him some toy trains. He was too low t to have any sexual desire anyway even tho he did get married to a foid that later killed him.
His wife pushed him down the stairs.

The best way I can sum up the white pill is if you were in a burning house and you said to yourself "this is fine".

White pill is blue pill rebranded, it's ignorance at best, delusion at worst.

It's the pill of hope
hope is cope

The whole "loss of sexual desire or of material possessions" is not really attainable. The only people that may have achieved such a thing all have said that one cannot become like them, but that they must be born into this life to become one.

The first hurdle is realizing that your perception of self is over identification with the body. When people talk about "ego death" what it really means is they lose all sense of their body. When this happens your consciousness loses all sense of separation of yourself from the environment. Your "life history" gets lost because it is just of history bodily sensations. Assuming you eventually come back to your body (ego death into ego rebirth) you will notice how your sense of bodily self gets reconstructed to an approximation of your former self, but with this experience added to the mix.

If there is any possibility for a whitepill, it would require some way to manipulate this ego reconstructive process into something not so constrained by the body.
well in buddhism, the goals of the path are the cessation of suffering, craving, and delusion. Non self doctrine is to show that no phenomona can be identified as a self, whether the body or even the mind.