Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over its over for the western world and white foids are to blame

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Crude Birth Rate Map by Country

(births per 1000 people)

GET READY whites! for a rapid drop in quality of life and the following 2 things:

doing the needful saar yes saar i love you saar you are my goddess saar allow me to see the credit card saar please i live with 20 of peoples in my small apartment we need money for the curry saar i will worship and do the needful at soonest and return cascading you in love saar give me money saar

and also

de white man do de bad ting so now he die. he chain me in an ting up. i say. why you do dis. he say i no do dis. i say you do dis. den we take e ting n family n ting an we light dem on fire in de tire pit. he cry and yell. why you do dis. i say we do dis. den he stop yellin

white foids are 100000% to blame for becoming hypergamous slaves to the system and eating up the propaganda like the good mindless wet holes they are

Last edited:
View attachment 1159765

GET READY whites! for a rapid drop in quality of life and the following 2 things:

doing the needful saar yes saar i love you saar you are my goddess saar allow me to see the credit card saar please i live with 20 of peoples in my small apartment we need money for the curry saar i will worship and do the needful at soonest and return cascading you in love saar give me money saar

and also

de white man do de bad ting so now he die. he chain me in an ting up. i say. why you do dis. he say i no do dis. i say you do dis. den we take e ting n family n ting an we light dem on fire in de tire pit. he cry and yell. why you do dis. i say we do dis. den he stop yellin

white foids are 100000% to blame for becoming hypergamous slaves to the system and eating up the propaganda like the good mindless wet holes they are
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE PREPARE TO SUFFER FOR MILLIONS OF YEAR OF SUFFERING OF JEWS AND NON WHITES WE WILL ENSLAVE AND RAPE YOU ALL FUCK WHITE PPZ

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE PREPARE TO SUFFER FOR MILLIONS OF YEAR OF SUFFERING OF JEWS AND NON WHITES WE WILL ENSLAVE AND RAPE YOU ALL FUCK WHITE PPZ
why you do dis

Currymaxxer hordes and Niggerians gonna raype all deh whyte wahmen.

Save the white race TND

Shit skins join me now we need to form a giant rapid ethnicel army to end whites for good

Just nuke everything

Currymaxxer hordes and Niggerians gonna raype all deh whyte wahmen.

Save the white race TND
curries push all whites out of jobs, willing to work at 10 cents/hour and live in slave conditions

as whites are displaces from work the niggerians move in to brutally rape the white women and men, the race will go out with a quiet whimper rather than a loud bang. its over.

View attachment 1159765

and also

brutal map lol

curries push all whites out of jobs, willing to work at 10 cents/hour and live in slave conditions

as whites are displaces from work the niggerians move in to brutally rape the white women and men, the race will go out with a quiet whimper rather than a loud bang. its over.
White girl will pay for what they did to me

its so over because my race as a whole (im white) have become complacent and brainwashed by a fucking TV and let anyone walk all over them because they are afraid of being called HOMOPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!!! or TRANSPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!! or BIGOTED!!!!!!!!!!!! or.. oh mygod... RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so over because my race as a whole (im white) have become complacent and brainwashed by a fucking TV and let anyone walk all over them because they are afraid of being called HOMOPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!!! or TRANSPHOBIC!!!!!!!!!!! or BIGOTED!!!!!!!!!!!! or.. oh mygod... RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s because you are and you should respect and beg for mercy from your Jewish and non white overlords and hope we don’t savegly annhilate you

View attachment 1159765

and also

watER

Well happens if you Gatekeep Sex from Most Man " :feelskek:

On the opposite end shitskins also just reproduce like rabbits