Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another Blackpill thot?

sub5 femoid cant get giga-chad so resorts to this

political women are literally the fucking worst.

where do these girls even come from

She has the same bone structure as ER, like damn that jaw especially is a spitting image

I honestly don't get this one's angle but to anyone truly blackpilled or even redpilled, we should know to ignore this bullshit.

I'm only 5'2 so i can't reach the rope....smh.

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

oHM3bhj.gif

She be on our side boyos
And like that, another man gets pulled into orbit. So long fellow blackcel, you're gonna carry that weight.

The cause is FEMALESSSSS!!!!!! Legit ...but i be into white females...they cute.

Red pill women are just roasties roasting for some orbiters

Damn she got a square looking head.

Last edited:
Stop giving attention to these whores.

I need love from a FEEEEMALE....why you gotta crush my hopes & dreams?
sorry didn't do it on purpose, but cant have guys being deceived by lying ass hoes like her lol.

@Minjaze what did you do?

Saw one of her videos, and it was all "my boyfriend my boyfriend my boyfriend". Boring

What the fuck? She's just like any of the other alt-right thots. She's no friend of incels.

Oh wow, another dumb as fuck femshit trying to hijack a movement to get herself personal gain. Certainly hasn't happened before.

These whores are evil, they don't give a fuck about the message, all they do is spew shit, show off their face and then get thousands of orbiters. Then they water down whatever they hijacked to get even MORE normies and retards to orbit her and other femshits to control the members. God they're sinister little shits.

She be on our side boyos
Don't fucking do it.
Don't let yourself become a cuck and believe the lies women spew, all they want is attention.

Source: Fell into the same trap.

I doubt that they are no doing it because they truly want to say these things. The driving factor could be attention

maybe you guys are right....

maybe you guys are right....

...makes me sad.

all these blackpill whores are riding BBC and snorting coke