Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Another Blackpilled wojak video with thousands of likes and based comments section

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/OkiAGeHOiMs?si=zECFNasXD8FEOX5Z

Funny how a few years ago this channel made a video trashing incels and is now making videos agreeing with all of our talking points. Comments are based too.

Screenshot 20240510 082359

Screenshot 20240510 082451

Screenshot 20240510 082519

nownow. is this good or not?

The blackpill is funny is because it's true.

Funny how a few years ago this channel made a video trashing incels and is now making videos agreeing with all of our talking points. Comments are based too.
Yeah, it appears he has changed his mind since then.

He changed. Good for him. Maybe he experienced the blackpill himself.

Finally normies accept the blackpill:feelsdevil:

Ehh

It just means more retarded normies will swarm here

It's good. Blackpill is going mainstream now. The great era of inkwell is coming! :feelsLightsaber:
Only good in the sense that bp is going mainstream, but nothing will happen.

and? Does it change anything?

Hopefully it recruits more ERs like that bloke in Sydney Westfield
yeah so the MSM can dehumanize autistic men even more.

Only good in the sense that bp is going mainstream, but nothing will happen.
BP going mainstream is not the good thing you think it is.

It's good for the normies and lower tier men but bad for incels. Because when people start learning more about blackpill and lookism the standards will INCREASE not decrease because more people will start looksmaxxing.

BP going mainstream is not the good thing you think it is.

It's good for the normies and lower tier men but bad for incels. Because when people start learning more about blackpill and lookism the standards will INCREASE not decrease because more people will start looksmaxxing.
I know. I have mentioned this before here as well. It is a good thing for someone whose goal is the spread of blackpill, but given the stupid simping nature of men we can only expect bad things. Rather you want unbridled misandry in everyday life to 'undo' that simp brain.

Typical Grifters. Won't be surprised if he reverted back to his original stance.

I swear, these videos only serve to deter us. The video reminds me of my recently moved neighbor who was dating a girl taller than him.

Face is greater than or equal to Height. Physique determines the Face-to-Height ratio.

Really tall girls (6 fit and up) tend to be more acceptable of short men, if they have nice face. Short girl are much stricter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back