Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incelnationale

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
This 9th of May I thought I'd cover a song written by now-banned user @lonelysince2006 (RIP) as seen here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rXDrSVBTE

Sorry for the lack of polishing, I had limited time to work on it. I know the quality isn't great but hopefully it'll get a laugh or two.

Man, this is amazing. I can't put into words how cool this is. Thanks for making this, bro. I think you did a great job.

Just a small critique: "Incelnationale" is pronounced Incel-national-e (with an "eh" or é sound at the end). Otherwise, this is perfect. I really like the new lyrics since in some parts, I couldn't find the appropriate words and so kept the original lyrics.

I also like "Let lookist ignorance be ended." It's a nice touch. I used the original lyrics to mean "us incels shouldn't be swayed by our differences, but united by our similarities." A single stick can be snapped into halves easily, but put them together, and you form a bundle (fasces) which can't be broken by the strongest of men.

Females have a 4.5× ingroup bias, and men are more likely to help females than their fellow man (which they regard in a neutral way). Where does that leave us? We have to have solidarity instead of engaging in constant infighting.

"We'll live together or we'll rope alone" 10/10

All in all, I give the song a 10/10! You're an amazing lyricist, sans.

Just a small critique: "Incelnationale" is pronounced Incel-national-e (with an "eh" or é sound at the end).
I've heard it pronounced various ways, with an "eh" sound at the end, an "ee" sound at the end, or without any sound at the end. But without any sound at the end just sounds the most right to me, like in the word "rationale".

Other than that, I appreciate the feedback. Good to see you back.

Last edited: