Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel agony

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
It's been the third day that I haven't closed my eyes, although initially I decided not to sleep in order to be alone with my thoughts and dream of a better life. But now dreams have taken a back seat, giving way to exhausting physical pain. my head is buzzing as if there's a drum set inside. The pulsating pressure resonates in my temples, making me wince every second from a new wave of piercing pain. My eyes are burning and tearing up, my eyelashes are stuck together from constant stinging. But worst of all is the dull, aching pain in my left ribs. Every breath is echoed by a pulling sensation, as if a red-hot rod has been driven in there. It's impossible to breathe normally, my lungs don't fill with air properly. Perhaps neuralgia or intercostal neuralgia is starting due to tension. my thoughts are jumbled, I can't concentrate. My former depression from loneliness seems like a trifle compared to this unbearable agony of insomnia. My body refuses to obey, traitorously weakening with every minute. At times I see disturbing hallucinations, reality blurs before my eyes. every nerve, every cell of my being is screaming in pain, begging for long-awaited sleep. If this continues, I will simply go mad from this torture. Anything, just to find peace in Morpheus' embrace! The hell of insomnia is becoming unbearable...

Grab and pan and hit yourself, it helps me

Youre probably too tired to fall asleep. Listen to those thunderstorm fall asleep videos or something that relax you.

You have to sleep or you wil die after 2 days

Watching boring movies will help with insomnia