Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel they took my last one away

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
They took away my only salvation, my sleep, I haven’t slept for three days, no matter how hard I try, I’m dizzy and in a lot of pain, all my bones hurt, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but everything is terrible

Insomnia is a bitch, usually walking and running around for a while helps me. Changing the environment is also helpful. Monotony and depression gives me more and more frequent insomniac phases

They want you to be awake and slaving away for your masters. The less you sleep you more time you waste for (((them)))

thoughts of happiness, I worried too much, which is why I decided not to sleep three days ago, after which I could not sleep
Damn, that really sucks man. It will probably pass though.

Insomnia is a bitch, usually walking and running around for a while helps me. Changing the environment is also helpful. Monotony and depression gives me more and more frequent insomniac phases
I would love to go for a walk now, but it’s raining outside, I tried my best to sleep, I’ve been drinking alcohol for two days in a row and even so I can’t fall asleep, I don’t think anyone will sell me sleeping pills, considering how stupid I look, I don’t even I'm embarrassed to ask

They want you to be awake and slaving away for your masters. The less you sleep you more time you waste for (((them)))
I'm afraid of becoming schizophrenic, as I heard this can happen from insomnia, then everything will be over before it even begins, everything I had (my thoughts, fantasies, providing happiness, everything) will be lost

Damn, that really sucks man. It will probably pass though.
I really hope so, I feel more depressed than ever, now I’m sure that physical pain still suppresses moral pain, I never understood people cutting themselves until today (I didn’t cut myself, just for some reason, rather It's just insomnia, I feel pain in the bones, especially in the ribs)

They took away my only salvation, my sleep, I haven’t slept for three days, no matter how hard I try, I’m dizzy and in a lot of pain, all my bones hurt, I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but everything is terrible
i know that feel very well
stop thinking you can't sleep and get some venzodiasepines

Last edited:
I really hope so, I feel more depressed than ever, now I’m sure that physical pain still suppresses moral pain, I never understood people cutting themselves until today (I didn’t cut myself, just for some reason, rather It's just insomnia, I feel pain in the bones, especially in the ribs)
i feel it in my hands

I'm afraid of becoming schizophrenic, as I heard this can happen from insomnia, then everything will be over before it even begins, everything I had (my thoughts, fantasies, providing happiness, everything) will be lost
maybe you will find your imaginary gf this way, in my insomnia while lying on bed i was imagining foid laying on my chest and it felt pretty real

maybe you will find your imaginary gf this way, in my insomnia while lying on bed i was imagining foid laying on my chest and it felt pretty real
the only time I won't be alone in the bed, it's funny that it's a double bed

thoughts of happiness, I worried too much, which is why I decided not to sleep three days ago, after which I could not sleep
Is English your first language or your second language? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is English your first language or your second language? I have no idea what you're talking about.
rather the third, after my native language I learned Portuguese, now I’m learning English, in my message I meant that three days ago, I decided not to sleep in order to dream more about a beautiful life, girls, happiness, but now I can’t sleep at all, because for not going to bed on time then

rather the third, after my native language I learned Portuguese, now I’m learning English, in my message I meant that three days ago, I decided not to sleep in order to dream more about a beautiful life, girls, happiness, but now I can’t sleep at all, because for not going to bed on time then
I understand now. Congrats on knowing 3 languages, that's very impressive. I try not to house my mind with women. It's suicide fuel seeing their beautiful faces knowing they think the complete opposite of me. I try to think about video games, action figures, and other stuff instead.