Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcel gigatruecel drug addict LDARing on the streets wrapped in a trash bag.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

You know what the real blackpill is? People will rot in pain and agony like this without the slightest bit of dignity but they won't choose death through euthanasia, even if its made most comfortable for them. What hope is there for humanity when we are ready to choose a hellish fate worse than death?!

Dude only lives for the next Fentanyl sniff. Nothing else matters for him.

>sees him clearly suffering in a literal fucking trash bag and is very clearly homeless and probably has not eaten in days or weeks
>are you okay dude?

most drug addicts who end up like him are usually introduced to the drug world by their (((friends))), so if you're friendless I doubt you would ever end up like them. No one decides to do fentanyl or smoke meth without peer pressure.

Drugs are just another form of cope for lonely ugly unwanted men.

>are you okay dude?
"Are you okay?" and "Take care brother" are the best these uncaring inert cowardly atomized people can do to convince themselves that they're not heartless, robotic, and inhumane, even though they clearly are.

"Are you okay?" and "Take care brother" are the best these uncaring inert cowardly atomized people can do to convince themselves that they're not heartless, robotic, and inhumane, even though they clearly are.
I hate it when they do that...

They "puff up" and think to themselves, "I'm a good person!" Even though they really don't GAF...

I get it all the time as I struggle to breathe... They want me to talk to them while I'm trying to get enough air to stay alive!

I get it all the time as I struggle to breathe... They want me to talk to them while I'm trying to get enough air to stay alive!
What they actually want is to not be bothered by the sight of your struggle. They are not interested in helping you.

What they actually want is to not be bothered by the sight of your struggle. They are not interested in helping you.
Right! There "offer" of "help" is there way of saying, "get out of my sight garbage!" (They're way of "taking out the trash")

Right! There "offer" of "help" is there way of saying, "get out of my sight garbage!" (They're way of "taking out the trash")
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: :yes: :yes: :yes: