Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A FUCKING FOID NEARLY RAN ME OVER!!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
-
Literally a few minutes ago, I left a nearby shop after getting some drinks, and I crossed the road to get home.
As I was crossing the road, I looked left and saw a white car, driven by a foid.
I didn't really care all that much because I assumed that she would slow down, as most good drivers do.
But she didn't slow down, her car kept its speed and I had to run to the other side of the road.
I was pissed off at this, as I got to the other side of the road, I took one of my drinks from the inside of my jacket and threw it at her car.
She didn't slow down or anything, she sped right off.

I seriously hoped that cunt slowed down and got out that car.
I would have absolutely gone ER and that cunt, I would have broken all of her bones and stomped her right back into the shit she came from!
I would have ripped off her head, and then mouth-fuck it and then cum all over her fucking brains!
Making me angry is a great way of hurting yourself!

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia should have never let them drive

Saudi Arabia should have never let them drive
But unfortunately, in the united cUcKdom, your average fat roastie is treated like a queen on gods green earth just for being fucking born female!

But unfortunately, in the united cUcKdom, your average fat roastie is treated like a queen on gods green earth just for being fucking born female!
Lmao, this world is so fucked. The moment that women were given rights, everything went downhill.

Literally a few minutes ago, I left a nearby shop after getting some drinks, and I crossed the road to get home.
As I was crossing the road, I looked left and saw a white car, driven by a foid.
I didn't really care all that much because I assumed that she would slow down, as most good drivers do.
But she didn't slow down, her car kept its speed and I had to run to the other side of the road.
I was pissed off at this, as I got to the other side of the road, I took one of my drinks from the inside of my jacket and threw it at her car.
She didn't slow down or anything, she sped right off.

I seriously hoped that cunt slowed down and got out that car.
I would have absolutely gone ER and that cunt, I would have broken all of her bones and stomped her right back into the shit she came from!
I would have ripped off her head, and then mouth-fuck it and then cum all over her fucking brains!
Making me angry is a great way of hurting yourself!
Absolutely brutal. I have experienced this a few times; although I never saw the driver's face, it probably was a woman.
If you did manage to beat her, it would be one hundred percent justified.

She was probably speeding to get to Chad's house, please be considerate. Chad dick is more important than an ugly inkwell's life sweatie.

Absolutely brutal. I have experienced this a few times; although I never saw the driver's face, it probably was a woman.
If you did manage to beat her, it would be one hundred percent justified.
The cucked cops would immediately white knight for her and lock me up.
There were also some other drivers nearby, some of them would have likely come out and simp for her and try to fight me.

The cucked cops would immediately white knight for her and lock me up.
Absolutely, your ass would be locked up right next to the actual criminals who are your usual suspects.
There were also some other drivers nearby, some of them would have likely come out and simp for her and try to fight me.
Probably, most people nowadays are totally blue pilled normies who think women are queens and deserve to be protected. Now, this is also a human issue due to biological issues, but nonetheless, it doesn't help with all the social conditioning.

Absolutely, your ass would be locked up right next to the actual criminals who are your usual suspects.

Probably, most people nowadays are totally blue pilled normies who think women are queens and deserve to be protected. Now, this is also a human issue due to biological issues, but nonetheless, it doesn't help with all the social conditioning.
And these are the exact same cucks who virtue signal on how women are equals and the same as men,
Srsly, just fuck right off with that shit!

And these are the exact same cucks who virtue signal on how women are equals and the same as men,
Srsly, just fuck right off with that shit!
Indeed. All cucked men should be shot alongside niggers, Jews, and feminists!

You'll need plenty of ammo.
Not just bullets but gas as well. For the cars to run them over, fuel for the fires to burn them, and to gas them in the chambers.

Not just bullets but gas as well. For the cars to run them over, fuel for the fires to burn them, and to gas them in the chambers.
Melee weapons would also do the job too.
Stuff like lead pipes, hammers, crowbars, pickaxes, machetes, screwdrivers, paint cans, planks of wood and spanners.

Last edited:
Absolutely, not to forget good ol' crib stomping with the steel-toed boots.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-8yFCsBWQ

I wear a pair of black, genuine leather, 3 hole, steel-toe, thick sole grinder shoes.
Perfect for stomping somebody into a big, messy stain on the pavement.
5623-1-1_090f7e22-c820-4e43-a832-240d70f4f078.jpg

Typical female road behaviour

I wear a pair of black, genuine leather, 3 hole, steel-toe, thick sole grinder shoes.
Perfect for stomping somebody into a big, messy stain on the pavement.
5623-1-1_090f7e22-c820-4e43-a832-240d70f4f078.jpg
:yes:This is the way forward for all inkwells. We must prepare for action as this hellish current existence we live in will not go on forever; action will inevitably be taken by one side sooner or later. No mercy for those who made our lives hell.

:yes:This is the way forward for all inkwells. We must prepare for action as this hellish current existence we live in will not go on forever; action will inevitably be taken by one side sooner or later. No mercy for those who made our lives hell.
I strongly agree!
Also, I would wear doc martins, but their pricey as fuck!

I strongly agree!
Also, I would wear doc martins, but their pricey as fuck!
The price will be no issue when chaos runs rampant. Just take what you need afterward; the cops will not focus on law enforcement when their own families suffer.

average foid driver

also

, I took one of my drinks from the inside of my jacket and threw it at her car
did u cause any damage?

i hope u did

average foid driver

also

did u cause any damage?

i hope u did
No, my aim wasn't even that great, the bottle hit the tires but thats it.
It's the thought that counts right?