Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Zyzz was blackpilled

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Those retarded Zyzz memes are becoming more and more popular:

View: https://youtu.be/2jh7qq2VVs4

and a lot of retarded Zoomers are falling for it. A lot of my normie classmates are lifting and doing retarded self-improvement bullshit and listen to Tate and whatnot. And I've heard them mention Zyzz multiple times

The fact is, that these memes portray him really different from how he really was. First of all Zyzz wasn't as positive and nice as he is portrayed in these memes. He was kinda based regarding femoids, since he often talked with them on social media just to call them fat and ugly and block them.

But most importantly he was blackpilled, and mentioned before that he had zero game and only got bitches because of his looks and height (as you can see in the 4chan post on the right)
Zyzz4chan
He only stood around until foids approached him. He did the same thing as ER, but it worked for him.

Zyzz was blackpilled and knew it was over for men like us

Literally who?

Who cares, that faggot is nothing but a pile of bones now.

His brother Chestbrah is still around.

kids need something to cope with, and they find this retard to be their cope. i don't blame them tbh, a very young male will surely be full of hope

Midgets doing self improvement , Kek

Listening to tate isnt Bad but Not knowing that height and face Matter Is.

Chad that is worshipped in gym and looksmax circles
He literally just needed to RTT and he did. He was already tall and all that jazz, he just seized the chance life gave him. I wouldn't call that worship, he's just a cut above the rest and it's blackpilled to respect your betters, if only outta fear. People say respect is earned but that isn't really true unless you've been a subhuman in a fight and now people know not to start shit.

My point is that he was based.

He was a gamer but ditched that for steroidmaxxing.

Imagine roiding just to look like an intermediate natty. Aesthetic as fuark though, brah

We're all gonna make it brah

Damn he said currys are ugly and genetically inferior @Misogynist Curry 卐

Zyzz is the goat bodybuilder

Forever mirin'

Damn he said currys are ugly and genetically inferior @Misogynist Curry 卐
He's right. Indians are indeed inferior excluding North Indians.

Zyzz blackpill: you can be a blackpilled asshole, but if you're Chad, people will revere you as a bluepill angel

So Blackpilled.. To the point, he overdosed on steroids!

Zyzz is dead. he is in hell :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
skeleton-burning.gif

He used to be incel before he turned chad
no he wasn't. He had a good face, very good frame and very good height. He just needed muscle.

He is proof of the importance of frame and height

no he wasn't. He had a good face, very good frame and very good height. He just needed muscle.

He is proof of the importance of frame and height
Watch the videos then come again, he looked frail as fuck (Beginning)