Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomers want us to become trannies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Looks like the incel to tranny pipeline is alive and well :feelspuke:

I don't want to become a tranny, I want to become a zoomer so I can agemog.

im not gay so ill go for right thank you

r/teenagers
JFL

(((Zoomers)))

i'm glad i didn't choose the femboy one! :feelsclown:

Looks like the incel to tranny pipeline is alive and well :feelspuke:

Has nothing to do with grooming or recruiting when certain elements constantly spam tranny shit (and even outwardly target children on Discord). But always remember: The bad Incels or Nazis want to recruit people (when they literally stay within their closed-off forums, attack newfags and stay the fuck away from Reddit or other god forsaken platforms thereby doing the exact opposite of recruiting with self-isolation). They only project: Only leftists/trannies insert their agenda into everything while there is virtually no grooming by incels/Nazis (even if they wanted to do so due to most platforms banning everything related with these topics on sight).

Fak u zoomers

Really telling that they know my fellow manlets will NEVER be seen as masculine.

based reddit post

If there was a girl into fucking guys who dressed like women then I'd do it if it meant ascending but usually by this they mean dress like a girl and go fuck a guy, so no thanks.

Not just zoomers, but pedotears, too lazy to link. But they are quite shameless in unabashedly promoting that manlets need to cut our dicks off and sell ourselves on queerstreet just because we can't get pussy.

Really telling that they know my fellow manlets will NEVER be seen as masculine.
Yeah they're essentially saying the only way for manlets to escape inceldom is to become a woman :feelsclown:

the fact that being a fag is supposed to be the "bright" path to go show us a lot about the state of soyciety.

also jfl at zoomer copers in the comments thinking they are "choosing" to not be incels :feelskek:

Thank god i'm 5ft7

Why is my generation so accepting of degeneracy?
They've been brainwashed by progressive foundations, media and think tanks all funded by billionares like Bill Gates.

The OP is full of comments like this :lul: :lul: :lul:

they're all mentally ill

Cutting dick off and completely trashing your masculanjty good

Complaining about womens bad

3EF04290 606F 434B 93A5 6E28EE1586A4

i have a theory that trannies are 90% incels that coped in a really faggy way.

its really sad tbh

If there was a girl into fucking guys who dressed like women then I'd do it if it meant ascending but usually by this they mean dress like a girl and go fuck a guy, so no thanks.

Have you never heard of wapanese chicks? Of course most of them are fat and ugly but there are some decent looking and even hot ones mixed in there.

That's legit faggots grooming teenagers with fag propaganda

Don't want to join the 41% percent tbh
I dunno trans (bodies) are pretty chill (from lack of breathing) and love to hang around (from their necks)

I apologize on behalf of my cucked generation