Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL zoomer's sister calls him a subhuman to his face

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/18kvtib/my_sister_said_im_genetically_doomed/

I'm 15.5 years old and I'm 5'5". My 18 year old sister is 5'6", and so is my dad. My mom is 5'5".
I was talking with a family member who grew from 5'8" to 5'9", and I brought up at one point that my dad is 5'6". My sister later commented that I'm "genetically doomed", saying that she needs to marry a tall man to "defend her offspring". My sister thinks that 5'9" is short for a guy, and has on multiple times states on how she 'needs' to marry a tall man. Her boyfriend in high school was 5'10". Oddly though, she is really into this 5'7" guy at her college.
When I brought up that yeah I'm fucked, she and a 6'0" friend of ours immediately started saying the usual BS. Height doesn't matter, personality is important, whatever. They dismissed Bumble height filters because people on dating apps only care about looks, which ironically proves my point that being tall = attractive. They brought up all the standard talking points on how all the short guys they knew pulled, and how I'm an incel, a schizo, bringing up my OCD diagnosis from 7th grade, and yeah they did not take me seriously cuz they are both 18.
Is it even worth it to try to argue with 'normies'? I told the 6'0" friend of ours that he wouldn't pull if he was 5'1", and he said that he wouldn't pull at 5'1" if he was as insecure as me. He brought up how his girlfriend broke up with him, thinking that because he's tall and his girlfriend broke up with him that height doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Discipline her

He’ll be here in the next 3 years if this forum is still around by then

I don't understand why and how males can be so docile and easily dominated. If someone insults me and it hurts me, I insult them back more brutally. I'd have picked the weakest, most sensitive area of the sister and gone to town on it until she was in tears. If you let people dominate you, you're doomed to failure in life.

One thing females hate in males more than anything is social weakness and submissiveness.

> I’m 15

Stopped reading right there.

He wouldn't pull at 5 1 AND he would be more insecure than you. Insecurity is the healthy response to problems that can't just be fixed. It's like a fear that increases your energy for looking for ways to compensate. Just like fear it will also destroy you if you can't find a way out of the situation. A lot of us are post-insecure like that.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/18kvtib/my_sister_said_im_genetically_doomed/

I'm 15.5 years old and I'm 5'5". My 18 year old sister is 5'6", and so is my dad. My mom is 5'5".
I was talking with a family member who grew from 5'8" to 5'9", and I brought up at one point that my dad is 5'6". My sister later commented that I'm "genetically doomed", saying that she needs to marry a tall man to "defend her offspring". My sister thinks that 5'9" is short for a guy, and has on multiple times states on how she 'needs' to marry a tall man. Her boyfriend in high school was 5'10". Oddly though, she is really into this 5'7" guy at her college.
When I brought up that yeah I'm fucked, she and a 6'0" friend of ours immediately started saying the usual BS. Height doesn't matter, personality is important, whatever. They dismissed Bumble height filters because people on dating apps only care about looks, which ironically proves my point that being tall = attractive. They brought up all the standard talking points on how all the short guys they knew pulled, and how I'm an incel, a schizo, bringing up my OCD diagnosis from 7th grade, and yeah they did not take me seriously cuz they are both 18.
Is it even worth it to try to argue with 'normies'? I told the 6'0" friend of ours that he wouldn't pull if he was 5'1", and he said that he wouldn't pull at 5'1" if he was as insecure as me. He brought up how his girlfriend broke up with him, thinking that because he's tall and his girlfriend broke up with him that height doesn't matter.

god damn I’d rape that cunt until mental break down of I had sister who was rude to me I’d probably rape her even if the hole was pleasant!

You don't start as insecure, you become one after years of being disrespected

A metal pole and a kitchen knife would do wonders for this uncivilized bitch

Someone give this kid the link to the forum, he's gonna need it in a few years

We need a reupload, they’ve censored it.

Say this to completely nuke them

The only reason your here as a friend of my sister IS YOUR 6 1

ISNT IT IRONIC THAT YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE OVER THE THRESHOLD SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT REGARDING HEIGHT

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MORON

He should blast HGH as soon as possible

Why you willing talking to females? I only do so if its because of work or buying something at the store

Most based sub