Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomers should be beaten 24/7

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Men and women equally. Specifically the broccoli haired Goku profiled ones. That say fr fr and speak black language. Utter sad they couldn't become great as me.

Remember always to strike fear down gen z's throats as they have been the enemy of erenyeager and they cannot comprehend the magnitude of the extinction of all life plan. Tragic

yeah ok nigger

yeah ok nigger
Incorrect. Humanity must suffer for always attacking me. Do the correct thing and do not hate me. For it is useless in your self depreciating existence. Like me. I did nothing to you. Respect is automatically given to those who did nothing to anybody or anything and just live their lives with no normnigher interference. Fuck men and women for attacking me constantly.

Incorrect. Humanity must suffer for always attacking me. Do the correct thing and do not hate me. For it is useless in your self depreciating existence. Like me. I did nothing to you. Respect is automatically given to those who did nothing to anybody or anything and just live their lives with no normnigher interference. Fuck men and women for attacking me constantly.
tbh ded srs fr fr ngl no cap sussy skibidi toilet fortnite battle royale youtube coco mellon headass

tbh ded srs fr fr ngl no cap sussy skibidi toilet fortnite battle royale youtube coco mellon headass
Organic babble. Only cronenberging your body to damnation is the way for your cure

I need some Polish worlds for gen Z
Pokolenie Z jak
Zepsucie
Zgnilizna
Zjebanie
Załamanie
Zakończenie

Especially the zoomers zooming around on e-scooters.

old boi b mad we b rockin dat broccoli hair n shiet