Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Zoomers have the potential to become vanta blackpilled.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I was born in 94. So I had some years of a pretty normal life. A small chance maybe. Sure, girls chased chad back then but even low tier normies had gf's.

Lmao. Today? Forget about it, buddy boyo. Born in 2009. You are now 12. Your female classmates have celebrity chads, giga chads, chadlites at their fingertips. Tik tok chads, tinder hot boys,… A becky can write a giga tyrone basketball player and get fucked by him. Chad truly has a harem of holes while ugly kids will get bullied and omni-mogged.

This generation will break men. They will be broken but have the chance to become stronger and see what happened to society. They will reject women. They will become based :society:

Us zoomers are very polarized, we’re either giga :bluepill: or vanta :blackpill:

zoomers are still fags from what I tell, there are some that understand that they need to try hard and at least get their "15 minutes of fame" and histrionics-maxx somehow to get foid attention, but they hardly understand how fundamentally the game has changed and that most of them will never marry and reproduce

from what I can tell, this generation's parents are also working much harder than the last generation's, both to make money and to create groups, activities and sheltered little social enclaves for their kids to hang out in, this means that the privileged zoomers that get that treatment will have some foid access, but it will not be shared with the average zoomer goofball

it's over but at the same time there's plenty of ways for zoomers to cope that it's not

The joos will be hard at work trying to keep Zoomer boys productive wagies

Most are bluepilled

I was born in 94. So I had some years of a pretty normal life. A small chance maybe. Sure, girls chased chad back then but even low tier normies had gf's.

Lmao. Today? Forget about it, buddy boyo. Born in 2009. You are now 12. Your female classmates have celebrity chads, giga chads, chadlites at their fingertips. Tik tok chads, tinder hot boys,… A becky can write a giga tyrone basketball player and get fucked by him. Chad truly has a harem of holes while ugly kids will get bullied and omni-mogged.

This generation will break men. They will be broken but have the chance to become stronger and see what happened to society. They will reject women. They will become based :society:
Tough to say they'll fight back when test levels are engineered to go through the floor with all the plastics and pollution.

normies still have gfs. they just got them while in hs or uni. after that it's over for them unless they fancy the completely roasted flaps of a woman "working" in human resources or marketing :feelscomfy:
The joos will be hard at work trying to keep Zoomer boys productive wagies

foids in the 90s lusted over celebs they couldn't have, tiktok sorta changed that.

Like me. 19 years of pure hell. Now I have became stronger because women didn't want me. Now I can see all timelines and predict which time to strict. This is all your fault women. You destroyed the world and still act like children :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelsdevil: it's time to grow up.

I feel like women have always been the same. But nowadays they can easily choose whom to have sex with and they don't afraid of telling what they really think about men anymore.

The next generation is cursed.

This generation will break men.
Add in, dating apps, Instagram, TikTok etc... Only Chad's have a chance.
Civilization will break at some point and reset. I am personally hoping for a WW3.

I'm 18. I usually go for bike drives around my city and I see 12-14 yo girls with older chad / chadlite guys

No , they are too stupid
They will just become pangenderlesbianfurries

my friends, even if they are chads, are giga-blackpilled.

they like to yell curse words at random foids in russian and call them fucking whores.

but unfortunately, this isn’t the majority of zoomers cuz most of them are soy and bluepilled

Most are bluepilled a lot of them cope by being fags like in my school most of ugly guys became fags, non binary etc to cope

Most are bluepilled, they believe in "game" and shit like that. I too hope for a societal upheaval but I have my doubts about this generation. They are too low T and passive. It isn't easy to swallow the blackpill...