Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomers, are your mother's degenerate?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Zoomers would usually have mother's born between the late 60s and very early 80s. I know it would depend on where you are from but if you are from the west your mother's grew up in decades of early degeneracy like the 80s and 90s. I have done my research and watched old footage and it seemed these times were early stages of falling moral standards.

Me mum is christian

Mary Scott's Blog: 9 Ridiculous Myths About Single ...

Y
Zoomers would usually have mother's born between the late 60s and very early 80s. I know it would depend on where you are from but if you are from the west your mother's grew up in decades of early degeneracy like the 80s and 90s. I have done my research and watched old footage and it seemed these times were early stages of falling moral standards.
Yes ,just like my father ,she is a whore and they acknowledge it

My parents fall in that age range but I'm not a zoomer. Anyway my mother is pure but she's not from the west so it doesn't count.

I'm gonna ask this question 20 years from now to generation Alpha incels and I can't wait to see the extraordinary amoumt of cope as they attempt to defend their whore mothers.

Seriously though. I hypothesize that the average gen alpha incel will actually be extremely sympathetic towards women and even excuse or blatantly deny their objective degeneracy. Most likely because they will be indoctrinated into a feminist education and society.

Gen alpha incels will be coping simps. Also by then hypergamy will officially be 100 > 0 with only Chad having sex. These future incels are going to be like the current IT users.
I have 2 gen alpha nephews, one is already on Jew pills for ADHD aged 9.

My mother now is like dependent on dating apps. They feed on the validation. I was born in 96.

Yeah she used to be a whore, got knocked up had a kid and married my day to betabuxx her, then divorce raped him. She did all that in Poland which was pretty conservative back then. Out of all my classmates she was the only whore single mother with multiple kids from different men. Over for me. She balmes men of course. And brags how she raised us all by herself. Even though she didn't do anthing other than work and watch TV all day. i was raised on the internet couse of her. She cursed my life.

I guess you could say that cause my mom literally moved here to burgerland to find a JBW bf. That's right, I exist because of JBW

Nah. She's a Muslim. I don't know why you asked this though.

No, my mom is married to my dad and AFAIK she told me he was the only dick she ever had.

That being said my grandmother though was a coalburning whore.

She’s a very religious orthodox Jew that covers her hair and shit.