Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomers are fucking retarded

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Absolutely lol if you think this next generation has any chance of changing anything.

I legit hate the way these faggots talk. Why the fuck do they say shit like "gamer" rather than just someone who plays games?

you sound like an old man "gerrhd derm kids these days"

IDGAF about zoomers tbh

you sound like an old man "gerrhd derm kids these days"

IDGAF about zoomers tbh
Because how dare someone has an opinion on this generation?! That’s evil!!!! Sorry but he can have his opinion and his opinion isn’t bad just because it hurts your feelings

Kill all zoomers theory. (in mario)

Not as bad as aging boomer cope. One recently told me to ‘believe in god’.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Most zoomers are retarded but this is no different from normies of other generations. We should all be praying that STEM zoomers will create great technological copes in the future.

I'm a zoomer.

Keep coping for me you utter dog

Because how dare someone has an opinion on this generation?! That’s evil!!!! Sorry but he can have his opinion and his opinion isn’t bad just because it hurts your feelings
Nice strawman buddy boyo. You're right, my feelings were so hurt, I just couldn't help but say something. Despite the fact that I'm not even a zoomer, and I was only making an observation

I'm a zoomer.
Kill all zoomers theory. (in mario)
bring it on nignog
Beetlejuicegreen

Nice strawman buddy boyo. You're right, my feelings were so hurt, I just couldn't help but say something. Despite the fact that I'm not even a zoomer, and I was only making an observation
No you were offended. You complained about what he said

Disagree we are based.

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

They won't do shit but at least they didn't actively fuck society like boomers did by introducing the sexual revolution (they haven't yet, anyway).

No you were offended. You complained about what he said
Idk man, it seems to me that you're the one who's offended here, and you're projecting that onto me. Just because someone replies to your post doesn't mean they are angry at you. But you're probably ignoring everything I say anyways so I'm just going to give up here.

Idk man, it seems to me that you're the one who's offended here, and you're projecting that onto me. Just because someone replies to your post doesn't mean they are angry at you. But you're probably ignoring everything I say anyways so I'm just going to give up here.
Nothing wrong with criticizing zoomers

'Gamer' is the least idiosyncratic thing about Zoomers

Both boomer and zoomers should kill themselves (in GTA 5)

zoomers, millenials, boomers, all shit

At least they'll be more technologically inclined to hack some boomer's life savings :feelskek:

Do zoomers even like there own generation? All the mainstream music seems to be universally hated except the mumble/autotune rappers with cartoons tattooed onto there faces lol.

jfl if you think any level of blackpoll awareness is a good thing

imagine the zoomers' offspring
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Every generation is retarded
full

Let me just tell you as a zoomer that my generation is cucked as fuck. Slut validation and acceptance is rampant dare anyone tell a fucking obvious whore is a fucking whore or you’ll get lynched.

i knew i was old when i started to seriously hate how fucking stupid these zoomers are. There is no hope for the future, pray for WWIII

Zoomers are either progressive or edgy fags. Pick one