Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zoomers are an existential threat to millennials

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
- They're taller
- They're extremely trend-sensitive
- They're more sociable as they've never known a world without Snapchat. Look at a zoomers "snapmap" and you'll see loads of people, even on ugly people's maps and they have these "streaks" where they send eachother messages all the time building social connections.
- They have their own lingo influenced by AVVE which makes them more "thuggish".
- They see millennials as soyish hipsters

Let's say your approaching 30, ideally you want to of course date younger women. But even as a normie, if you go for a 23-year old foid and you don't even have a Snapchat you'll be seen as old and creepy. Us millennials are the most failed generation. Gen X had the 80's and the 90s. We had 9/11 and Paris Hilton. Zoomers will outcompete us by being more NT alone. It's over for millennialcels.

Most mentally ill, lonely and sexless gen, strongly doubt it.

Also, dumber than their previous generation, for the first time since IQ tests have been created.

If anything, they are the worst generation by far

I'm Zoomer and I suffer from inceldom.

millennials had it easier back in the day though. These niggers decided to simp and actively ruin the dating market for themselves

Us millennials are the most failed generation.
So true.
When I was young there were very few couples that had sex as TEENAGERS (at least in my country). Most teen girls wanted to date 30 years old guys, they were crazy about that thought.
Now when I'm 30+ most teen girls are fucking disgusted by old men like me and young people at school are fucking like rabbits.
It's like my generation was hit from both sides.

Absolute state of .is, failed normie oldfags here really think some low T soy faced Zoomer will be fucking their roastie women. @Incelius Savage @subhuman
MV5BMGY3ZmJiNGYtYWJiZS00ZDVlLWIzYTItYzExODRlNGUxOGQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxNDc3NDA@._V1_.jpg

- They're taller
- They're more sociable as they've never known a world without Snapchat. Look at a zoomers "snapmap" and you'll see loads of people, even on ugly people's maps and they have these "streaks" where they send eachother messages all the time building social connections.
- They have their own lingo influenced by AVVE which makes them more "thuggish".

Let's say your approaching 30, ideally you want to of course date younger women. But even as a normie, if you go for a 23-year old foid and you don't even have a Snapchat you'll be seen as old and creepy. Us millennials are the most failed generation. Gen X had the 80's and the 90s. We had 9/11 and Paris Hilton. Zoomers will outcompete us by being more NT alone. It's over for millennialcels.
Inceldom discussion mang

I'm Zoomer and I suffer from inceldom.
Yeah obviously inceldom is widespread among zoomers, but millennials are worse off. Age pill is brutal, we're more likely to be balding and the pressure from society to start families soon is growing (which obviously won't happen for me). I'm turning 29 in January, if you're ~19 you have more time to (miraculously) ascend. When people around you start having families you're reminded that you'll never get to have that.

you have more time to (miraculously) ascend.
I'm in my very early 20s, I can't ascend when I have 0 friends and can't go to clubs (dating apps don't work for LTN, btw).

Absolute state of .is, failed normie oldfags here really think some low T soy faced Zoomer will be fucking their roastie women. @Incelius Savage @subhuman
MV5BMGY3ZmJiNGYtYWJiZS00ZDVlLWIzYTItYzExODRlNGUxOGQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxNDc3NDA@._V1_.jpg
Mogs me

lmao i swear back in school all hottest stacies were never even with biggest school chads. They always had some older man who no one knew and who would pick them up after school.
Exactly fucking this

You mean zoomer normies?

- They're taller

Yep, I'm seeing many parallels in my own life being almost 30.

no one thinks snapchat and lingo is cool anymore tbh...

Millennials really failed. The poorest least successful gen but I feel like gen z will fail too

I'm a zoomer and none of that describes me. The ship took off without me after elementary school.
old and creepy
I hate the sentiment that older men are creepy for liking younger women. How can people now realize that sexual preference remains mostly static regardless of age and that if a girl is fucking all of her chad classmates, there wouldn't be much of a difference with her getting with an older guy.

imagine envying these zombies. I just wish gen z didn’t exist. Hipster soys too.

Everyone hates zoomers but I feel bad for them. they seriously never had a chance they were born into the most fucked up world at least those of us older had a brief childhood/teenage years where the internet was mostly obscure and Myspace was the peak of social media. Zoomers never stood a chance