Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zoomerfilth are the most uncreative generation yet and have no culture

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★
Zoomers in Cuckerica are the first generation in decades to have a LOWER IQ than the previous, and it perfectly reflects in how uncreative they are.

Every generation before has had at least a few unique subcultures, while all zoomers have is alt (itself being a bastardized mix of emo/goth/scene shit from the 2000s).

When it comes to mainstream culture, zoomers LITERALLY just co-opt everything from blacks. Wiggerism, nothing more than a niche and ridiculed trend in previous generations, has become the law of the land for zoomer faggots. Everything from zoomers’ music choice, fashion, and style of speaking is all directly transposed from hood blacks.

As for zoomerfag internet culture, I’m sure we all know the deal with it by now. All of it can be traced back to incels or wignats. Though both groups are viewed with obvious contempt by the mainstream, their view of us sure doesn’t stop them from SHAMELESSLY stealing everything from our memes to our slang or even concepts like looksmaxxing.

Zoomers are also such a conformist group of “people” it’s not even funny. They practically have the same 5-10 words/phrases on cycle (“RiZz” :feelstastyman:, “BlUd”:feelstastyman:, “nO cAp”:feelstastyman:, “GyAtT”:feelstastyman:, and a few more).

All in all, zoomerfilth are to generations what curries are to races. They are a massive group of clowns and deserve the worst

@ElTruecel @soul contre tous @CopeHarderNow @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler

Monoculture is the future of humanity, just like being a mutt monorace, and monogender (due to mental illness).

I live near a high school and I'm completely scared of going outside when students are out. I'm extremely afraid of younger people and I'm not even that old. So I guess I agree with you

Yea the Zoomer alt culture is just a replica of milennial culture. Zoomers are what you get when you get a drone based chronically online generation with very conformist ideas.

However i dont think Zoomers are the worst. Milennials, Gen X and even boomers were all somewhat worse however Zoomers haven’t fully grown up yet. We’ll have to see in 10 years but the precious 3 generations

Milennials is where the most modern left wing PC culture appeared. Millennials are the 30 year olds who still try to act like theyre teens and have very outdated humor. They are the ones getting art degrees in college and being obese leftist degenerates advocating for progressive ideas.

Gen X were literal degenerates. A generation where the sexual revolution was at its peak and crime was the basis of their childhood. They were all druggies and degenerates

Boomers no need to explain a lot of our modern issues can be traced to these braindead fucking morons. Literal fucking idiots with no mind of their own.

At least Zoomers have more diversity in thought, beliefs and ideals. We are either far right or far left, religious or atheist, high iq or low iq, etc. I feel like compared to the other generations we aren’t as much of a blob

Probably the least degenerate Gen tbh out of the 4 recent

Last edited:
It's "Gen Z" because it's the "The End" hence Z being the final letter of the English alphabet. They're the most useless generation ever due to many factors.
1. Jews of course.
2. Baby Boomers being a very kiked generation however they got to enjoy a somewhat clean society and a great economy before it all went down. Baby Boomer and Zoomers have alot in common actually, especially hippies. It's just one tends to be wealthier and experienced a better life.
3. Zoomers were largely neglected by their parents who in turn were raised by retarded boomers so it was a vicious cycle. Most of them are raised on the internet to where they get brainwashed.
4. Gen Z "culture" is just a mix of Negroid hoodlum culture and Nipponphilia.
5. Despite being online often they are technologically illiterate. https://www.fastcompany.com/9085908...ent study,learned very basic computing skills.
It's often Gen Y that's doing the heavy lifting in tech lmao.

I live near a high school and I'm completely scared of going outside when students are out. I'm extremely afraid of younger people and I'm not even that old. So I guess I agree with you
I’m 20 so technically a zoomer myself. Still hate my generation with a passion

This is what happens when you create a culture that emphasizes primal behaviors over intellectual development.

You would’ve ended up as a brain dead boomer though.
Boomers aren't completely braindead like our generation, which is a complete exhibition of downfall of European white man civilisation and generally being low IQ

Boomers aren't completely braindead like our generation, which is a complete exhibition of downfall of European white man civilisation and generally being low IQ
Boomers let that happen and continue to shift their views. Zoomers may be low iq but there are far more of us who have woken up to this stuff than older generations.

It’s boomers who are asking to send millions to israel
It’s boomer promoting this gay classical liberal ideals
It’s boomers who are too cowardly to do what’s necessary

I deleted my reply, because it was too low IQ for that thread.
Zoomers, like I say to Polish people (Z jak zgnilizna, zanik) - rotting, decay. Our culture will become decaying after that generation or is decaying rn. I see no cure for those people, unless some dystopian solution like dividing people on IQ levels like in "Limes Inferior", old Polish SF/political fiction book.

I'm 20, so I'm technically zoomer, but I feel like at least 50, even my 50+ father is more developed when it comes to technical news and he doesn't complain about teenagers (maybe only their ""music"" isn't likable for him).

Milennials is where the most modern left wing PC culture appeared. Millennials are the 30 year olds who still try to act like theyre teens and have very outdated humor. They are the ones getting art degrees in college and being obese leftist degenerates advocating for progressive ideas.
True millennials are considerably more soycucked. But I’d still rather have been a teen in the 2000s rather than the late 2010s-early 2020s
Gen X were literal degenerates. A generation where the sexual revolution was at its peak and crime was the basis of their childhood. They were all druggies and degenerates
At least faggotry was far less common back then. And wigger-try was probably nonexistent
Boomers no need to explain a lot of our modern issues can be traced to these braindead fucking morons. Literal fucking idiots with no mind of their own.
yea
At least Zoomers have more diversity in thought, beliefs and ideals. We are either far right or far left, religious or atheist, high iq or low iq, etc. I feel like compared to the other generations we aren’t as much of a blob
The political polarization is moreso an online thing, and restricted to fairly niche communities at that. Surveys & polls suggest that zoomers are still mostly center-right or center-left.

Religion I couldn’t really speak on cause though religiosity rates have decreased, what you say about there being more polarization between religious people and atheists might be true.

As for IQ most zoomers are obviously midwits but it could be true that there’s more variation with us compared to other gens.

When it comes to mainstream culture, zoomers LITERALLY just co-opt everything from blacks. Wiggerism, nothing more than a niche and ridiculed trend in previous generations, has become the law of the land for zoomer faggots. Everything from zoomers’ music choice, fashion, and style of speaking is all directly transposed from hood blacks.
no cap frfr *skull emoji*

True millennials are considerably more soycucked. But I’d still rather have been a teen in the 2000s rather than the late 2010s-early 2020s
100% they had a far better childhood and the internet was far better during those days. Not only the internet but gaming, music, and maybe even TV were at their peak
At least faggotry was far less common back then. And wigger-try was probably nonexistent
Yes for the first, the second uhhhh maybe. Im not sure how wiggery Gen x is.
yea

The political polarization moreso an online thing, and restricted to fairly niche communities at that. Surveys & polls suggest that zoomers are still mostly center-right or center-left.

Religion I couldn’t really speak on cause though religiosity rates have decreased, what you say about there being more of a polarization between religious people and atheists might be true.

As for IQ most zoomers are obviously midwits but it could be true that there’s more variation with us compared to other gens.
Yea. True. However I think for the political part it’s just that women are getting more left wing and men are getting more right wing. There was a study displaying this amongst HS students recently.
I agree with the rest

Ong u cooking fax they bussin hard rn no cap fr fr

Don't forget the
bro really
bro thinks
bro skull emoji
Or the slight variation substituting bro with blud.
I mean no offense if you're here and doing that, you get a pass. Otherwise it's alarmingly thoughtless behavior. THIS is who's inheriting the world.
The few geniuses have or will be born this century have a lot, and I mean a lot, of slack to pull. Those millennium problems might be never be solved at this rate.
It's relieving to learn I'm not the only person that hates the youth culture of today. I go out like once a week for groceries during school hours so I avoid those types.
This is what happens when you create a culture that emphasizes primal behaviors over intellectual development.
You know, today I started reading Farheinheit 451, and I just couldn't get over the similarities that this fiction has to today's world. It's a good novel so far. I would not recommend it enough to my fellow brocells.
BTW unrelated the to thread, but I just wanted to remark that this planet is fucked when a forum for incels is the most tolerant place for freedom of expression baring the forum rules of course.

Don't forget the
bro really
bro thinks
bro skull emoji
I mean no offense if you're here and doing that, you get a pass. Otherwise it's alarmingly thoughtless behavior. THIS is who's inheriting the world.
The few geniuses have or will be born this century have a lot, and I mean a lot, of slack to pull. Those millennium problems might be never be solved at this rate.

It's relieving to learn I'm not the only person that hates the youth culture of today. I go out like once a week for groceries during school hours so I avoid those types.

You know, today I started reading Farheinheit 451, and I just couldn't get over the similarities that this fiction has to today's world. It's a good novel so far. I would not recommend it enough to my fellow brocells.
BTW unrelated the to thread, but I just wanted to remark that this planet is fucked when a forum for incels is the most tolerant place for freedom of expression baring the forum rules of course.
It's over for bro

I just wanted to remark that this planet is fucked when a forum for incels is the most tolerant place for freedom of expression baring the forum rules of course.
Reality is so bad that only the radical and deranged villains can shed light on the truth. Normies are too enslaved to the matrix. We're like the Joker in Gotham city. Only the Joker has the balls to show Gotham how fucked they are, while cucked NPCs like Commissioner Gordon are too enslaved to the law to bring the depravity to light. Sometimes you have to be an anti-villain to get people to wake up. :society::society::society:

Gen Z "culture" is just a mix of Negroid hoodlum culture and Nipponphilia.
I don’t agree on the nipponphilia part.

Though anime is mainstream now normies still largely stick to the super popular shounen stuff. I don’t think it’s accepted to be a full-on weaboo or that it will ever be
5. Despite being online often they are technologically illiterate. https://www.fastcompany.com/9085908...ent study,learned very basic computing skills.
JFL what a cartoonishly pitiful generation :feelsrope:

Reality is so bad that only the radical and deranged villains can shed light on the truth. Normies are too enslaved to the matrix. We're like the Joker in Gotham city. Only the Joker has the balls to show Gotham how fucked they are, while cucked NPCs like Commissioner Gordon are too enslaved to the law to bring the depravity to light. Sometimes you have to be an anti-villain to get people to wake up. :society::society::society:
IF only our lives could be so interesting. If only incels could become some political movement striving for egalitarianism, because it really fucking sucks that the only life you and I know is at the bottom of the hierarchy and under evil narcissist's boots.

If only incels could become some political movement striving for egalitarianism
blackpill is going mainstream slowly. a lot of men are acknowledging that they're incel because of women's unrealistic expectations. Its only a matter of time now.

It's over for bro
Zoomer niggers who post that need to be sterilized and euthanized before hitting the age of 30. I hate those braindead Zoomers spamming PSL garbage without knowing shit about it.

Ummmm
“it’s over for you”
“time to ropemaxx”
“bro is below us”
“racemaxx bro”
“I mog you”
“me not (shitty joke) can’t interrupt mewing streak”
“T50 it’s over bro”
“Negative canthal tilt”
“Prey eyes”

Someone needs to beat these braindead faggots with a shovel.

IMG 2007

I'm 20, so I'm technically zoomer
I’m also 20. Zoomers in our range are less insufferable I would say, it seems to be the currently high school aged ones that are the most brainwashed

bro really
bro thinks
bro skull emoji
I put “blud” in the list of things they say but yeah I should’ve also included “bro *x*” and “W/L *x*”
I mean no offense if you're here and doing that, you get a pass
No they don’t. This is one of the main reasons I’m trying to gatekeep this forum from retarded tiktokers. Can’t stand their nigspeak

perfectly said
i am curious as to what the next generations culture will be
watered down versions of already watered down culture?

There were popular black musicians back then but rap & hip-hop were nonexistent
No it definitely was. Gen X grew up with old school rap. Late Gen X were teens during the era of west coast rap taking over the charts

No it definitely was. Gen X grew up with old school rap. Late Gen X were teens during the era of west coast rap taking over the charts
Nonexistent for the mainstream*

Mainstream culture and black culture were separate at the time. I think Eminem was the kikes’ best tool at mainstreaming nigculture to a white audience but even then it wasn’t that popular.

Even during the days of millennials, you could pick a wigger out from a crowd. It was a niche and ridiculed archetype. Can’t say the same when it comes to Gen Z though

The last era of rock'n'roll was millennials. Zoomer fags are pure uncreative trash.

Nonexistent for the mainstream*

Mainstream culture and black culture were separate at the time. I think Eminem was the kikes’ best tool at mainstreaming nigculture to a white audience but even then it wasn’t that popular.

Even during the days of millennials, you could pick a wigger out from a crowd. It was a niche and ridiculed archetype. Can’t say the same when it comes to Gen Z though
True. Although whites heavily consumed rap during this era they did not try to mimic the culture or try to act like them. You’re right eminem pretty much popularized wigger culture. It has heavily increased amongst white Zoomer.

JFL if you hang around even the Nord Pagan Evolian Esotericists who are like very into this niche aesthetic. They even use Ebonics and speak with black slang. :feelskek:

I don’t agree on the nipponphilia part.

Though anime is mainstream now normies still largely stick to the super popular shounen stuff. I don’t think it’s accepted to be a full-on weaboo or that it will ever be

JFL what a cartoonishly pitiful generation :feelsrope:
You're right, most zoomies don't even know the basics of Japanese history and culture. But consume anime to no end and like to use the Japanese alphabet as aesthetic.
They indeed idolize Japan but don't realize how much of a nightmarish shithole it is.

They just think anime and that there's horny gooks willing to suck your dick because you're a foreigner. (Gaijin hunters.)

JFL if you hang around even the Nord Pagan Evolian Esotericists who are like very into this niche aesthetic. They even use Ebonics and speak with black slang. :feelskek:
Yeah and they even also use LGBTQ slang words like “twink”

Can’t convince me the popularization of such language was anything but a psyop

Last edited:
blackpill is going mainstream slowly
It’s already hit the mainstream thanks to tiktok, but obviously not nearly to the extent that redpill, for example, has hit the mainstream

Mostly it’s being taken as a joke, but there’s a good number of zoomers who are actually talking looksmaxing and PSL seriously

At the end of the day it won’t do anything but increase foid worship.

These guys tell low-value men to “ropemaxx” (niggerized faggots are unaware we don’t even say that, we just say rope) but never criticize ugly femlets for being able to pull genetically better-off men and flush their genes down the toilet

Zoomer niggers who post that need to be sterilized and euthanized before hitting the age of 30. I hate those braindead Zoomers spamming PSL garbage without knowing shit about it.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

What’s even worse is that in typical zoomer fashion they like to make the most untrue garbage statements yet do it in the most pretentiously know-it-all way

They do this upon discovering literally anything, same thing happened back when anime got mainstream. They’ll get a surface level knowledge of something and then start trying to act like pompous experts on it

Zoomers are literal garbage cans on two legs

“racemaxx bro”
I’m glad the racepill is at least getting some attention. Thought it was largely ignored thanks to ethnics coping with “muh dark triad”:feelstastyman: (not saying dark triad is cope but let’s be real here, actual dark triad looks are a rare development that whites possess way more than ethnics)

Zoomers make a good case for mass genocide/abortion

I don't even want to imagine being an american zoomer (specifically younger side of zoomers). I am 1999 making me an "old" zoomer compared to the 2005-2010 crowd who all have brain damage

Yea the Zoomer alt culture is just a replica of milennial culture. Zoomers are what you get when you get a drone based chronically online generation with very conformist ideas.

However i dont think Zoomers are the worst. Milennials, Gen X and even boomers were all somewhat worse however Zoomers haven’t fully grown up yet. We’ll have to see in 10 years but the precious 3 generations

Probably the least degenerate Gen tbh out of the 4 recent
Im a late millenial, born in the borderline years between zoomers and millenials.

Yet im no leftist, but I do agree with you about millenials.

In those year when millenials were younger, the j00s heavily advertised porn and sexuality all over tv and it was cool going against the conservaties, before w0ke the left was seen as ((Based)).

Of course it all was j00ish propoganda and lies.

You can call me gay being a gen z most of the internet was made by Millennials
Every gen have their own catch phrase for some reason
Millennials have Keep it 100, Canceled,Thirst trap, Glow up, Swol, GOAT and woke

Gen z created cringe and body count and the rizz which is kinda cringe

Don't forget the
bro really
bro thinks
bro skull emoji

Today is more like 1984 and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep into one then farheinheit 451 and a bit of brave new world

I’m glad the racepill is at least getting some attention. Thought it was largely ignored thanks to ethnics coping with “muh dark triad”:feelstastyman: (not saying dark triad is cope but let’s be real here, actual dark triad looks are a rare development that whites possess way more than ethnics)
Dark triad requires bones. Not just muh Hunter eyes & dark hair. You also need literal visible cheekbones, strong Zygos and sometimes even flared gonions. Which is what zoomfags are too stupid to understand.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

What’s even worse is that in typical zoomer fashion they like to make the most untrue garbage statements yet do it in the most pretentiously know-it-all way

They do this upon discovering literally anything, same thing happened back when anime got mainstream. They’ll get a surface level knowledge of something and then start trying to act like pompous experts on it

Zoomers are literal garbage cans on two legs
Yes
Im a late millenial, born in the borderline years between zoomers and millenials.

Yet im no leftist, but I do agree with you about millenials.

In those year when millenials were younger, the j00s heavily advertised porn and sexuality all over tv and it was cool going against the conservaties, before w0ke the left was seen as ((Based)).

Of course it all was j00ish propoganda and lies.
yes. During the milennial years you can see how fast lgbt propaganda started spreading. I’m pretty sure MySpace was filled with left wing emos not much different from today.

Also don’t forget a lot of these mainstream “woke” Jewish garbage comes from tumblr. Specifically tumblr during the early 2010s which was primarily used by milennials and older Gen Z.

Zoomers in Cuckerica are the first generation in decades to have a LOWER IQ than the previous, and it perfectly reflects in how uncreative they are.

Every generation before has had at least a few unique subcultures, while all zoomers have is alt (itself being a bastardized mix of emo/goth/scene shit from the 2000s).

As for zoomerfag internet culture, I’m sure we all know the deal with it by now. All of it can be traced back to incels or wignats. Though both groups are viewed with obvious contempt by the mainstream, their view of us sure doesn’t stop them from SHAMELESSLY stealing everything from our memes to our slang or even concepts like looksmaxxing.

Zoomers are also such a conformist group of “people” it’s not even funny. They practically have the same 5-10 words/phrases on cycle (“RiZz” :feelstastyman:, “BlUd”:feelstastyman:, “nO cAp”:feelstastyman:, “GyAtT”:feelstastyman:, and a few more).

All in all, zoomerfilth are to generations what curries are to races. They are a massive group of clowns and deserve the worst

@ElTruecel @soul contre tous @CopeHarderNow @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler
Our generation is a lot bitchy too(especially foids). Excuse me how tf is it coot to be just rude and sassy for no fucking reason ? It's even worse when 25 year old niggas do this shit. I actually admire the silent generations' respect for etiquette a lot. Zoomerfags have no actual personality, opinions or interests so they hide that with being sassy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back