Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zombie Life

F

Feeshtu

Officer
Hope died a long time ago. I can’t even imagine having a girlfriend. Hell, I don’t even have any guy friends.
When the dream dies, one is left with an empty body. I am just not here anymore.
So I go through the motions of being alive.
I like to run….not that I’m very good at it. But I can only feel peace after I’ve gone running. All other copes have come and gone, no longer providing any relief.
But I don’t mean to talk endlessly about myself.
Does anyone else have any ideas for feeling better?
I know it’s pointless to try to get a girlfriend. But does anyone have any ideas to find guy friends?
I’ve tried posting ads for running partners, call of duty mobile players, and schizophrenic email pals.
All I get are gay dudes responding. I hate to sound homophobic, but I don’t want to hang out with gays.

Does anyone else have any ideas for feeling better?
Shitposting on incels.is

The problem is with many normie friends is that they'll simply use subhuman acquaintances as a sort of medium to make themselves look better in comparison, or someone who is required to jestermaxx and basically constantly be made fun of in order to stay with the group; I would advise you to search for equally sub 5 friends, or some you know are legitimately not interested in such... :society:

It's an uphill battle for the average subhuman, forced to deal with the usual mockery and looking down upon with relation to the horn effect and constant disgust by foids, wageslaving in a monotonous motion with nearly no real people around them, all due to their physical unattractiveness. :feelsugh: