Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zion Williamson 6'7" 280lbs Tyrone possible dicklet??????

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Zion Williamson currently plays college basketball for Duke University. He is a freak of nature. 280lbs, 6'7" but insane speed and power. However I have just leaned (thanks to him blowing out a shoe in a game) that his shoe size is only size 11. I am 5'11" and pretty much dicklet and my shoe size is 10.5. Of course this nigga can status and moneymaxx but do you think it is possible he is in fact a dicklet to be so big and tall with only size 11 shoe?

You're going to have to dig a bit deeper bud

>the footsize meme
major cope.

although having an SBC basically turns you into a curry

Shoe size =/= dick size dude it’s a meme gender teehee myth ..

I’m size 10 and I dickmog everyone on this site no brag

But size 11 is small for 6’7” lol

Cope. He’s a BBC.

Nah man I don't think shoe size is about dick size

Gigacope .He is fucking white stacys daily

There is no correlation between foot size and dick size

he's probably only 6'5 or 6'6 since they measure in shoes, but around that height, shoe size should be about 15 usa / 49 euro

I have tiny hands and feet, really tiny, but my dick is almost 7". But because of this shitty meme most foids probably think it's tiny JFL

Shoe size =/= dick size dude it’s a meme gender teehee myth ..

I’m size 10 and I dickmog everyone on this site no brag

But size 11 is small for 6’7” lol
just curious how big?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Zion Williamson currently plays college basketball for Duke University. He is a freak of nature. 280lbs, 6'7" but insane speed and power. However I have just leaned (thanks to him blowing out a shoe in a game) that his shoe size is only size 11. I am 5'11" and pretty much dicklet and my shoe size is 10.5. Of course this nigga can status and moneymaxx but do you think it is possible he is in fact a dicklet to be so big and tall with only size 11 shoe?

View attachment 91749

hes tall af , stop coping

i dont think this is accurate, i have below average feet, tiny hands and above average 7.4in dick

What's next? Small toes means small shoulders?

did you get that from PE ?
Natural.

I have incurable ED though. I haven’t had a normal boner in 2 years.. it’s over for me.. anythingmaxxing is futile..

Natural.

I have incurable ED though. I haven’t had a normal boner in 2 years.. it’s over for me.. anythingmaxxing is futile..

Sorry to hear that. Does PE work or is it just a myth tho?

It's an interesting conspiracy, but I doubt it.

Women would assume he had a big cock anyway. Stop coping. White women who have Tyrone fetish will want him to creampie them

JFL @ the cucks who dropped THOUSANDS to see him play last week and he got hurt in 30+ seconds.

Di9eY4zX0AApYXt.0.jpg

Holy fuck, this guy is only 18 years old? What a BBC