Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zesto is a retard. He has outdone himself and will be struck back down to earth

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Hypergamy in Japan is just as bad as in Usa, and too boot he doesn't even have a legit Caucasian look. He thinks Jpop maxing meme will help him, but you need proper faical aesthetics for that, and his haven't served him well.

I don't even think he travelled

He'll come back truly blackpilled

I don't even think he travelled
I think he just mentally masturbates to him being a chad in Japan. But deep down he knows he's not, even It's over would have more value than him there. In fact he's probably insane
He'll come back truly blackpilled
He belongs here but he dissed the forum on looksmax

How gl is he?
Also: it's ultra retarded to travel to a country hoping to ascend without trying dating apps first.

How gl is he?
5'11 - not chad tier in Japan
4/10 - not chad tier in Japan
Jpop haircuts - not going to make you chad tier in Japan, it's not a primal attraction

How gl is he?
Also: it's ultra retarded to travel to a country hoping to ascend without trying dating apps first.

This is a good point. He doesn't need to go to Japan for a month before he can try this. If a woman finds you ugly, she is going to find you ugly regardless whether it's over the internet or real-life. I wish he could reply so he could answer this question. Maybe someone could ask him over at LooksMax?

Jpop haircuts - not going to make you chad tier in Japan, it's not a primal attraction
Errr... I would say that 5'11 is a pretty good height in Japan. Maybe he will be able to get some jap. Usually weebs tend to think that even ugly japs are 10/10.

pics or larp

Errr... I would say that 5'11 is a pretty good height in Japan. Maybe he will be able to get some jap. Usually weebs tend to think that even ugly japs are 10/10.
Don't think so. That's like saying he could get some ugly white girl, 5'11 is a decent height. But just doesn't happen. SEA maxing could help him, but he's fixed on japan

Don't think so. That's like saying he could get some ugly white girl, 5'11 is a decent height. But just doesn't happen. SEA maxing could help him, but he's fixed on japan
Isn't he white-ish?

How the hell is he 4/10? The picture I saw of him didn't show his lower third, but without that, I'd rate him 6-7 pretty boy.

If he's really 4/10, then I'm 0/10

I think he just mentally masturbates to him being a chad in Japan. But deep down he knows he's not, even It's over would have more value than him there. In fact he's probably insane

He belongs here but he dissed the forum on looksmax
I knew there was something up about that guy from the start tbh

he's in for a rude awakening when he gets to gook island and fails miserably.

5'11 is pretty damn tall for Japan. Most of the men there are like 5'2 lmao.

Also can I see pics?

He's going to japan with his f'kin self-hating honky-loving mother.

He will NOT get any pussy.

He would have been better off going with a group of peers doing study abroad at his university.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back