Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zero White girls liked me in dating apps

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
it seems that I’m really that fycking ugly

I just bought a subscription to a dating app and liked 1000 girls

Let’s see if any normal human looking girl likes me

:(

I really don’t have any hopes for this shit

Fuck this world

If they liked you, you wouldnt be here

If they liked you, you wouldnt be here
But I thought cuz I wasn’t in social circles they haven’t met me and I haven’t met enough girls for one to like me :(

I thought maybe just maybe one of them could like me :(

This nigga said he is above average
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Which app are you using? Some are much worse than others.

Why would a foid in a dating app waste its time with a Sub-8 male if there is a queue of 9+/10 guys willing to fuck it in every hole?

Doesn't make sense.

Fuck this world
from the sensual inverse of your sentence it follows that you have probably received requests from non-white women.

fakecel

from the sensual inverse of your sentence it follows that you have probably received requests from non-white women.

fakecel
Asian and niggers yes

Why would a foid in a dating app waste its time with a Sub-8 male if there is a queue of 9+/10 guys willing to fuck it in every hole?

Doesn't make sense.
I’m gonna cry

fakecel
Average Asians and ugly fat sheebons

Blacks are ugly and fat though
does not matter. if you get requests from asian and black women, than you are a fakecel. FUCK YOU. I HATE FAKCELS LIKE YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I’m gonna cry
You should cry until you come to terms with the fact that foids are not interested in you. Never were and never will be --- and thus you should probably find some better thing to do rather than brood over this fact.

Fuck this world

If irl was over dating apps is like lighting kerosene to gasoline literally the stakes are other worldly your competing with the top 10 percentile

does not matter. if you get requests from asian and black women, than you are a fakecel. FUCK YOU. I HATE FAKCELS LIKE YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I’m technically an incel though

Plus fat girls doesn’t count

You should cry until you come to terms with the fact that foids are not interested in you. Never were and never will be --- and thus you should probably find some better thing to do rather than brood over this fact.
What should I do man

If irl was over dating apps is like lighting kerosene to gasoline literally the stakes are other worldly your competing with the top 10 percentile
Yeah I guess

Yeah I guess

I've seen the data the computer simulations done by statisticans dating online is trying to compete in a marathon in a wheel chair while your opponent is a professional athlere

I've seen the data the computer simulations done by statisticans dating online is trying to compete in a marathon in a wheel chair while your opponent is a professional athlere
God damnit

Respect brocel.

At least you are putting yourself to the test instead of sitting at home crying because Stacy didn't tear open the door of your mother's house to find you.

I tried the old fashioned internet dating back when I was more like a lite version of Facebook: make a user profile, post up some selfies, write some crap about yourself, try to start conversations with women who aren't interested.

It can be brutal being active on those sites as a surplus male though. Make sure you stop when it's time to stop...

Respect beocel.

At least you are putting yourself to the test instead of sitting at home crying because Stacy didn't tear open the door of your mother's house to find you.

I tried the old fashioned internet dating back when I was more like a lite version of Facebook: make a user profile, post up some selfies, write some crap about yourself, try to start conversations with women who aren't interested.

It can be brutal being active on those sites as a surplus male though. Make sure you stop when it's time to stop...
Thanks man

I appreciate it

I’ll stop when the subscription ends