Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All these efforts for that?

If you want to reject her without being a volcel you could propose either a low-money date (e.g. going for some icecream) or just go 50/50 for that date. I think landwhales are quite often pretty entitled so she would likely refuse your offer, even if you present it in good faith.

If you want to reject her without being a volcel you could propose either a low-money date (e.g. going for some icecream) or just go 50/50 for that date. I think landwhales are quite often pretty entitled so she would likely refuse your offer, even if you present it in good faith.
She doesn't answer anymore.

If foids had less rights than they have more than men these days, I would've suggest that you get the obese landwhale and force her to exercise, her hidden potential is that she's white and she likely has low confidence which makes her manipulatable.

Alas, we can't break women and build them back up into our a desired image like an artist since the Jews wouldn't want female goyim to be forced to better themselves.

Last edited:
If foids had less rights than they have more than men these days, I would've suggest that you get the obese landwhale and force her to exercise, her hidden potential is that she's white and she likely has low confidence which makes her manipulatable.

Alas, we can't break women and build them back up into our a desired image like an artist since the Jews wouldn't want female goyim to be forced to better themselves.
That would take time and she must have a pretty face too