Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Zer0 VS MisterSinister (Subhuman Battle)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

@mistersinister
@Zer0/∞

Who’s next?

@Zer0/∞ chad

mistersinister actually dickmogs me, he has a 5.1 inch dick while I have a 4.2 inch

how does mistersinister have worse teeth than me? he can afford to see the dentist while I haven't gone there in decade.
You’ll have more chances to win subhuman battles.

I honestly think they're around the same SMV, with Sinister having a worse face and Zero being shorter, and both being autistic; however, Sinister's wealth does make it much easier for him to find a relationship outside his country with his money, or pick up some foid from a random rural village if he so wishes, although there are the difficulties of whether the family would allow the foid to go and his ugliness making it more likely to be a cucked relationship... :feelshehe:

His face actually looks somewhat better in that video. :feelshaha:

how does mistersinister have worse teeth than me? he can afford to see the dentist while I haven't gone there in decade.
Post your teeth again; I forgot how they looked. :feelssus:

Post your teeth again; I forgot how they looked. :feelssus:

I’m scratching the hairs under muhsak, mang

do prog and st. cho next.

Lmao i need both their stats
@PointOfNoReturn has a looksmax account with his face pics @prog

and St. Cho has this brag thread

also do Intellau_Celistic and Mistersinister

also do Intellau_Celistic and Mistersinister
I’m trying to find some clips that would fit @Intellau_Celistic ’s character

Sneir vs Recluse

do prog and st. cho next.
Do it.
@PointOfNoReturn has a looksmax account with his face pics @prog

and St. Cho has this brag thread
my username on looksmax is my username here now
Lmao i need both their stats
5’8”
6” BWC
He height mogs me by 4 inches

Last edited:
@NoLooksNoLife vs @MACHETE

@erenyeager which other schizto do u wanna go against since @blackpiller_incel is banned?

btw stats

@MACHETE @NoLooksNoLife what are your height’s mangs

@PLA1092 where am I in this mog battle?

@erenyeager which other schizto do u wanna go against since @blackpiller_incel is banned?

btw stats
Species: dragon
Powers: quantum mechanics and biosphere control
Power boost: only at 10000+ can upgrade to flamethrower when pressing my head against the table.
Power stats: when given marijuana I can freeze time for 5 secs

Last edited:
Species: dragon
Powers: quantum mechanics and biosphere control
Power boost: only at 10000+ can upgrade to flamethrower when pressing my head against the table.
Power stats: when given marijuana I can freeze time for 5 secs
I would fight @yez because he has stock piles of turkey meat in turkey

Is that really @Zer0/∞

We need more subhuman battles.

that's actually so funny

Who wants another one of these and who should i do next?

@Zer0/∞

I honestly think they're around the same SMV, with Sinister having a worse face and Zero being shorter, and both being autistic; however, Sinister's wealth does make it much easier for him to find a relationship outside his country with his money, or pick up some foid from a random rural village if he so wishes, although there are the difficulties of whether the family would allow the foid to go and his ugliness making it more likely to be a cucked relationship... :feelshehe:

His face actually looks somewhat better in that video. :feelshaha:
Pointless to analyze they’re both truecels . overall sinister is uglier and zer0 is more retarded & curry. SMV of 0

@Mortis @THE TRUE DIGLET sinister is the biggest truecel I’ve seen facially I’ve seen on here

Zer0 probably mogs me if he slimmed down, we're both 5'5 though, I only slightly mog mistersinister

I've sent my pics to Sinister, he said I barely mog him, also wouldn't you say MongoloidJoe is mogged by MisterSinister?
No. MongoloidJoe Is truecel but he has a better face than sinister clearly. Mongoloidjoe could at least pass as a normal chink while sinister just genuinely is truecel all around

No. MongoloidJoe Is truecel but he has a better face than sinister clearly. Mongoloidjoe could at least pass as a normal chink while sinister just genuinely is truecel all around
MongoloidJoe looks like an alien mutant, Sinister just looks like a really ugly chink but I guess you're right I think Sinister is also 5'5 so MongoloidJoe wins