Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zayn Malik's 17 yo sister married and gives birth and no one bats an eye

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
"A 17 yo is just a child!" :soy::soy::soy:

When one troll commented, "Wtf she's 17," Waliyha responded, "she's 17 years old yes and ????? What's wtf about it."
Safaa is the youngest member of the family and is still at school.

Where are all the redditors saying that the husband is a pedophile for marrying and impregnating a high schooler?

How is it pedophilia if the woman is able to give birth? Its at most hebephilia,and take in mind thats only the Western standards.
And im pretty sure 17 is the legal age in Britain.

Jfl@women

Also still at school,i'm pretty sure these women gives no shit about Stacies sleeping around in high school and get knocked up by chads before aborting her fetus.
But actually having marriage? No,that is taking it too far!

Didn't men outright marry 13 yr old JBs in the past centuries? Damn, civilization has been in decline.

I bet she was fucked by her Chad brother

Her husband is 18

i will go savage

A real father will "married off" her daughter to a mature good-earning older man as soon as she reaches her 16 (or whatever the AOC is).

If a progressive empowered foid can pursue her "career" by partying every week, doing drugs, riding 17 year old chads cocks, rimming their butt-holes and aborting fetuses every year, then she can do the same while raising her child with a good-earning, responsible husband in a stable, normal household.

I seriously don't understand how men like women with their face caked with layers of make-up.
It's just absolutely disgusting.

I remember seeing her a couple of years ago. She looked cute and had blue eyes. Fast forward a few years later and she's getting her brains fucked out, gets impregnated and subsequently gets married. She did the best thing after making such a huge blunder.

How'd she evade her biology and social pressure to ride the cock carousel? Or was it done already?

It's bad depending on whether the boyfriend is ugly or attractive