Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zac Efron’s clip from the movie “Baywatch” generated 44 million views in 5 years

He's just showing off his great personality, women don't care about looks.

I’m going to rope, I missed out on teen love, because I lost the genetic lottery. I want foids to desire me, I want to be worshipped by foids like Zac Efron, I am the supreme gentleman!

I am having a bit of a breakdown.

Seriously - my foid coworker mentioned how attractive Zac Efron is while at work the othER day. This is the same blonde femoid whose ass I snapped two pictures of.

Apparently, Zac Efron was in a movie where he played a serial killer, maybe a Netflix production, and my chadriguez coworker said, “you liked that movie, because Zac Efron was in it.” - and the foid answered, “yes that, and it was on an interesting topic.”

I’m a 32-year-old kissless virgin - I want to experience cuddling before I rope!

He's just showing off his great personality, women don't care about looks.
Zac Efron has “something to offER” femoids, I didn’t win the genetic lottERy , so I deserve to be a 32-year-old kissless virgin, also I hate femoids.

Just carry refrigerators bro!

IMG 0625