Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yugi-Oh

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
It was one of the best part of my childhood along with Pokemon and Beyblade and I think it´s so sad that nobody plays it anymore because it´s viewed as a kids game but it´s actually just a card game and a much funnier one than normal card games they are so boring.

I few years ago I played it again with my little brother and an aspie friend of ours despite my apathy and anhedonia still was present at that time although way milder I really enjoyed playing that game I still had my cards from my childhood and even bought some new ones it´s a really fun and exciting card game and it´s unfortunate that there aren´t more people playing it, it is still very fun.

I play duel links

sorry you got no replies

I play duel links
I just miss the old school style of playing it was literally just cards with friends, I actually miss a lot of old school board games as well like Ludo or Monopoly but mostly Yugi-Oh but people don´t play these games anymore.

I just miss the old school style of playing it was literally just cards with friends, I actually miss a lot of old school board games as well like Ludo or Monopoly but mostly Yugi-Oh but people don´t play these games anymore.
card games are so p2w I can't

sorry you got no replies
I am used to being ignored.
card games are so p2w I can't
I agree at some part at least with the newer cards the friend I was telling you about I had to stop playing with him he used an incredibly OP deck of cards with the God cards and an annoying card called marshmellow which you only could kill with 1 type of card that isn´t fun.

But the oldschool playstyle the kids basically had the same cards and back a when I played with my "friend" and brother a few years ago I only used the old school cards like the most powerful was probably Blue Eyes White Dragon nothing insane except fusion cards.

But in general all the franchises of our childhood has been milked many creatures don´t even resemble the francise anymore not only with Yugi-Oh but also take a look at Pokémon they don´t look like Pokémons at all anymore hell even Ash Ketchum don´t even look the same today´s world is shit.

Last edited:
same bro would love to play it again with gen1/2 cards its so fun

i feel this thread except i played when synchros were still new (one generation after fusions), i also checked it out recently now you can place range of stars with some shiny cards (example 4 and 10) and special summon all monsters from your hand with that many stars JFL

I watch trihex on twitch.He has been showing episodes of yugioh gx and playing duel links

@Personalityinkwell thoughts

same bro would love to play it again with gen1/2 cards its so fun
I agree, me and my childhood best friend even made a tournament at our school using the 5 stars system like the series and we won, god that was the good old days.

Adventure Time Card Wars is more fun.

I wish card games werent that expensive and I had friends to play with

Holy shit, I remember playing Yugi-Oh, Pokemon and Beyblade and getting absolutely destroyed in every game.

Was fun though, would do it again

I have a few hundred at home.

she's super religious so she thought yugioh was satanic or something
I hate religions they are nothing but superstitions, it´s 2020 and people still believe in this crap wtf. If you are talk to imaginary people you are branded as schizoprenic but if you pray to "god" or "jesus" you´re religious.

I hate religions they are nothing but superstitions, it´s 2020 and people still believe in this crap wtf. If you are talk to imaginary people you are branded as schizoprenic but if you pray to "god" or "jesus" you´re religious.
ikr kinda sucks, I don't believe in god as well but yea, it's a good cope for some people but very retarded most of the times

ikr kinda sucks, I don't believe in god as well but yea, it's a good cope for some people but very retarded most of the times
It´s totally retarded, religion just gave the answers humanity couldn´t answer untill science came along and flushed religion down the shitter.

too bad my old school decks are completely irrelevant now