Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yoy can be great at anything at least locally if you started to count Hours of skill

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
Not playing with you it's very easy (if you left alone in peace to improve) .

90% of humanity are lazy that's why they are evil f**** because they don't want to do the hard work they want the shortcuts .

If you willing now to invest 3 Hours aday on one specific skill you will be an expert at one year . Anything.

You can be a great mathematician in one year just put 3 Hours aday in it .

to extend what will be your quality after 2 or 3 years of such dedication and determination is obvious .

It's easy if anyone is willing to quantify it in hours of daily training .

You can be a great writer a skilled programmer .

Pay with time .

Last edited:
i agree
i started by putting a timer for 15min to guitarmax , languagemaxxing and gymcel
has worked for me as im now able to do a full hour gymcelling routine at home and guitarmax allday

i agree
i started by putting a timer for 15min to guitarmax , languagemaxxing and gymcel
has worked for me as im now able to do a full hour gymcelling routine at home and guitarmax allday
It's very easy only if people left you alone .

Yeah, you are right. Hell, i must do my stuff.. and im lazy. Browsing .is, and at the same time thinking - maaaaan ima need to finish my project

Project is heavy! And sitting here is the direct opposite of "heavy"

God, help me, make me do my project

Fucking fine, gotta go and do it, noone gonna do it for me, and god is nonexistent anyway

Yeah, you are right. Hell, i must do my stuff.. and im lazy. Browsing .is, and at the same time thinking - maaaaan ima need to finish my project

Project is heavy! And sitting here is the direct opposite of "heavy"

God, help me, make me do my project

Fucking fine, gotta go and do it, noone gonna do it for me, and god is nonexistent anyway
Make a good cup of coffee and set like a determined man revolting against the miseries of life refusing to give up in a hope of a better future .

Do it .