Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You've never been and never will be someone's crush

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Imagine what it must feel like, for a girl to think of you all the time with butterflies in her stomach. For her to desire you with every fiber of her being and want you to take her virginity. For her to tell her friends and parents about you with excitement in her voice. For her to constantly analyze everything you do in the hopes that your feelings are reciprocated, to stalk you on social media and constantly take peeks at you while you're not looking.

Fuck, I'd slaughter thousands of people if it somehow made me a Chad.
Look at this fucking picture for crying out loud, the way she's looking at him. Those eyes will never be meant for me.
signs-a-girl-has-a-crush-on-you.jpg

Back when I was in high school and tried to approach girls, they didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence - that's how insignificant I was to them. Chad though? They probably daydreamed about him in class every single day.

This subhuman existence is a joke.

You used to write a lot, yeah? I remember.

You have a great way with words and emotions.

Made me sad, brother.

You used to write a lot, yeah? I remember.

You have a great way with words and emotions.

Made me sad, brother.
Yeah, not so much anymore though as I'm generally too depressed to do anything.
Thanks bro, that's really kind of you to say.
The feels are too strong.

Yeah, not so much anymore though as I'm generally too depressed to do anything.
Thanks bro, that's really kind of you to say.
The feels are too strong.

We're the only ones who can understand each other.

Our standards would be that high too if we had the same dating options as them. We'd only want to have sex with 9's and 10's, and put 6's and below in the friendzone.

How do you know they didn't have a crush on you? They probably never told you. Probably just like you never told them.

How do you know they didn't have a crush on you? They probably never told you. Probably just like you never told them.
Who would ever have a crush on someone like me when there are better options everywhere? They'd literally have to be insane.
Also, if a girl likes you she will let you know somehow

if she has butterflies in her stomach i will cut them out of her stomach so they can fly on me...

Who would ever have a crush on someone like me when there are better options everywhere? They'd literally have to be insane.
Also, if a girl likes you she will let you know somehow

You never know unless you try. And try again. And try again. And again. And again. And again.

Besides, I'll never have a teen virgin gf so no point anymore. I'm too old for that.

Fuck, I'd slaughter thousands of people if it somehow made me a Chad.
Look at this fucking picture for crying out loud, the way she's looking at him. Those eyes will never be meant for me.

Ill fucking stomp on a babies head if I could become chad kek

I really don't know how some people can manage this. Some of you are stronger than me.

@13k depression rn

It's not like I've ever THOUGHT I was important to someone, but thinking about how I never was still impacts me just the same.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks strangely flat/photoshopped in that picture?

When I was 8, a girl had a crush on me. It was one of the best stages of my life.

Then puberty came and fucked me up. Still got a baby face at 19, no jaw, wide nose. Just rip

Humblebragging is not allowed.
>You've never been and never will be someone's crush

Wrong.

Had the genetic trash of the femoids chasing me all during school. They thought I was on their level enough to ask me out.

I'm talking repulsive females.

>You've never been and never will be someone's crush

Wrong.

Had the genetic trash of the femoids chasing me all during school. They thought I was on their level enough to ask me out.

I'm talking repulsive females.
OUT

Life would be given to me on a silver platter if I looked even remotely like that teen Chad.

The only way out for us is to ropemaxx