Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You've embarrassed me before," sister said about brother with Down syndrome

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
on the thumbnail alone he looks traumatised and betrayed

It's arguably better to be down syndrome like him because at least you get pity virtue signaling from normieshit.

on the thumbnail alone he looks traumatised and betrayed
he cry because he wanted study like her and he wanted do his driving license. he is older but his "little" sister has long since overtaken him and is above him

It's arguably better to be down syndrome like him because at least you get pity virtue signaling from normieshit.
Dunno about that. Downy men are our brothers in arms they suffer like us

Australians and new Zealanders are the children of rich colonial bastards, fuck them and their easy ass lives
"Down" under - you know (joke)

i watched it and he was crying the whole time, i would cry too if i was born in neo-germany

i watched it and he was crying the whole time, i would cry too if i was born in neo-germany
over for him. he will spent his life in a disabled facility

Having a sister getting blown out is more embarrassing I think.
The greatest humiliation is that she and everyone else around him lives a normal life while he always stays the same. he will never succeed. his little sister has studied and is ready.

The pity the clearly disabled received is overrated. Poor bastard.

The pity the clearly disabled received is overrated. Poor bastard.
yeah and many disabled people spend their life in a care home. there is no help for them...