Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtubercel - Losermaxxing

Juice

Juice

Officer
★★★
I found this guy in my recommended, he makes blackpill content similar to DBDR, but i think he's a possible fakecel as he's 6'2, anyone else seen him?

damn he's 6'2 I won't even bother clicking on his youtube channel I am tired of tallfags yapping about how miserable they are meanwhile mogging 99% of men.

No height for your Autism. Also a baldcel so never began

damn he's 6'2 I won't even bother clicking on his youtube channel I am tired of tallfags yapping about how miserable they are meanwhile mogging 99% of men.

He should put a shotgun in his mouth and blow his head off. "Muh Im 6'2 but Im still incel" I hate fakecels

I found this guy in my recommended, he makes blackpill content similar to DBDR, but i think he's a possible fakecel as he's 6'2, anyone else seen him?
I watched a couple of videos on his channel and he seemed alright
Then I heard him say hes 6’2 and I never watched him again and never will

I watched a couple of videos on his channel and he seemed alright
Then I heard him say hes 6’2 and I never watched him again and never will

He is a textbook mentalcel. He could have ascended when he was younger but I think he's like 35 now so his life is pretty much over already and I don't see him ascending

6’2 = not viewed

This. Too many people act like height is some magic pussy magnet. It’s not unless you have other good traits as well. A woman would gladly pick a 5’10” NT guy with hair over a 6’2” autistic bald guy.

He wouldn't even need that tall of a chair to tie a nuce so Imma say tallfag fakecel

This. Too many people act like height is some magic pussy magnet. It’s not unless you have other good traits as well. A woman would gladly pick a 5’10” NT guy with hair over a 6’2” autistic bald guy.
Yeah, because people here are retarded and think that one single good feature can negate all other negative features

Yeah, because people here are retarded and think that one single good feature can negate all other negative features
You guys are one of the few people left with some braincels on .is

Yep. It’s absurd. No amount of height is gonna make me less of a sperg or make my clavicles wider or make my face better

Yep. It’s absurd. No amount of height is gonna make me less of a sperg or make my clavicles wider or make my face better
True. Height alone wont do much for your SMV if you are ugly or even deformed or if you are a complete social retard

I watch him. In his recent videos he talked about a cute Asian girl that wanted his number, so he might ascend soon.

True. Height alone wont do much for your SMV if you are ugly or even deformed or if you are a complete social retard
Yeah, for me, being a sperg who has absolutely nothing in common with primes drops my smv like crazy. I struggle to talk about anything but my special interests. My face isn’t super horrible, but I have bad dark eye circles and severe acne that make it much worse. The autism combined with this outweighs the benefits of height. I don’t know why so many fail to understand this

I got in to him recently, I like him

He is 6'2 but you are not blackpilled if you think one single trait saves you in 2024 :feelsthink:

What is more absurd is he has a video claiming to be a voicecel, he claims the audio in his videos are edited to sound better to eliminate filler like umming and uhhing however I doubt his voice is that bad, I think given this and how he explains himself he is a bit of a non NT mentalcel, he has no social media

He is texting some cute asian girl apparently from somewhere he went, I guess he is just tall and white, it could be fake but its entertaining and I am curious to see how it goes

He has other good traits hes said that he is white and 6’2 with a big frame its not like he's a lanky 6’2 guy
Having a big frame while being tall is a big halo if your face is average

He has other good traits hes said that he is white and 6’2 with a big frame its not like he's a lanky 6’2 guy
Having a big frame while being tall is a big halo if your face is average
I didn’t know that. I’m 6’0” with a narrow frame and skinny as fuck, so my body proportions look weird. A wide frame must be nice.

nice tallfag yap

I didn’t know that. I’m 6’0” with a narrow frame and skinny as fuck, so my body proportions look weird. A wide frame must be nice.
He was complaining about having a tiny head with a big frame in his most recent vid

It always annoys me to see these bp youtubers complaining about dumbass shit like this
he's complaining about being 6’2 with a wide frame and a tiny head while I am 5’7 with a tiny head and small frame

I doubt it even causes him any problems at all

He was complaining about having a tiny head with a big frame in his most recent vid

It always annoys me to see these bp youtubers complaining about dumbass shit like this
he's complaining about being 6’2 with a wide frame and a tiny head while I am 5’7 with a tiny head and small frame

I doubt it even causes him any problems at all
Yeah, I have good height and a normal sized head, but my narrow clavicles and wide hips make it look bad. I’d fucking love to have a wide and masculine frame