Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youtuber tries to MAXX a virgin and get him laid

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-

Canadian YouTuber who does pickups and interviews in clubs, decides to help a virgin and get him laid. He has a whole group of chads to help him. The virgin was a 20 year old arabcel with recessed chin, and low normie facial features. They spend 1 week to:
  • Learn pick up strategy and how to talk to girls
  • Get a fresh 'fuckboy' haircut
  • Buy him expensive clothes
  • Give him alcohol so he is not shy
  • Give him an expensive limo
  • Send a camera man and 'imitate' that he is famous
By the end of the night, he did not manage to get laid, girls rejected him, while his chad wingmen got probably laid. The worst thing, is that this virgin moggs me to infinity and beyond. IT'S OVER.

KEK! The blackpill has been proven once again. This is no different, yet people are still delusional.

By the end of the night, he did not manage to get laid, girls rejected him, while his chad wingmen got probably laid. The worst thing, is that this virgin moggs me to infinity and beyond. IT'S OVER.
He mogs me cause he is a pure normie. Meanwhile i am 4/10 at best

PUA is a scam

I love how much time and money these Chads wasted on their own delusions of disproving the blackpill.

The worst thing, is that this virgin moggs me to infinity and beyond. IT'S OVER.
Based & BuzzLightYearPilled

The blackpill is unassailable
Its over if you are sub 8/10
It never began if you are sub 6/10

How many chads does it take to change an involuntary virgin?
FIVE! ... Oh, wait, it doesn't work!

"get the snap and keep snapping her because one day she will be horny enough and comply"

telling him to orbit?

Fucking brutal blackpill

Its over if your sandnigger

When a group of chads spent their time and money on you and you still can't even get any female attention, it's clearly just over.
Once again normies fail to disprove the blackpill. The blackpill is truth, the blackpill is eternal.

Normies without girlfriends don't get sex. This proves it. Even with his decent looks and all of this extra shit, he fails.

Notice how in all these videos with virgins and incels they are all ugly and all the guys that get laid are tallfags or have good facial bones. This ethnics maxilla is so recessed that his nose is gigantic and he's prob in his 20s and still has bad acne which puts him in the bottom 0.00001 percentile of genetic trash. JFL looks are everything.

I see those hot foids and I just want to physically GRAB them and make them do things. I can't help it. I would be afraid to go to a nightclub because I can only imagine whitknighting from normies and bouncers and I fear as an incel I would be horribly beaten if I didn't stay in my place.

I hate this guy and his videos so fucking much but it’s still interesting to see how these girls act when intoxicated.

He looks like Omar Mateen

So all they did is haircutmaxx, low inhibmaxx (alcohol) and statusmaxx. Lmao.

They're just exploiting him if they're recording it. They shoulda just got him a legal hooker.

I love how much time and money these Chads wasted on their own delusions of disproving the blackpill.
It's a shame because these chads know the blackpill is the truth but they are refusing to accepted it and instead push these false illusions that the main social media agenda wants us to believe in, funny how society tries to make us think we are wrong but instead they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

In the comments he liked a comment where someone asked for a part 2, so we will see how that goes.

In the comments he liked a comment where someone asked for a part 2, so we will see how that goes.
they'll find a fake virgin chadlite and make a success story out of it

It's very odd watching normies in their natural environments interacting with each other like that ngl.

Even if He got laid, that shit costs several thousands of dollars JFL

oh god this made me wanna kill myself right the fuck now

Highlights at 1:03:37 then go up to 1:04:43, absolute brutal blackpill laid down, once seen it can't be unseen

insane. just further proof

I see those hot foids and I just want to physically GRAB them and make them do things. I can't help it.
When i drive my car , i always stare at foids on the sidewalk and i scream and hit my steering wheel , cause i will never ever get to touch them .
Prime aged foids ( 16-18 ) coming home from school in summer is the worst .
Someday i will die in a crash cause they distract me so much .

what a bunch of faggotry