Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youtuber makes a decent attempt to see things from incel's side

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
This is a two year old vid, so some of you guys may have seen it already. Also heads up, it's 26 min long, but it's worth a listen/watch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPe8OkWmt4

Overall, I liked her thought process, and she's the rare normie that tries to understand why many guys become involuntary celibate. She drops some major blackpill facts from around minute 16:00 to 18:25, and that hypothetical scenario she described hit close to home for me.

This vid came to my attention from my IT lurking, someone there started a thread about it, and of course the comments are FAR from sympathetic, continuing to throw the same rhetoric "b-but they praise rapists", "they want to enslave womyn"....this only tells me that it is proof that IT are simply the people that she speaks about in minute 18:20. So you know what, IT? FUCK YOU!

woman

didnt watch

Psychopharmacology book in the background, not gonna watch

Virtue signaling probably. Some of them really do know that it's hard for average looking or straight up ugly guys but at the end of the day they don't care about that, most of them ignore us and some outright despise us and the majority of them fornicate with and lust after high tier normies and chads.

it will never happen.

normies are too retarded, they want to label incels as a terrorist group, as if that will do anything but make more incels feel isolated by society and therefore more prone to acts against society.

When this video was made, this person didn't have a currycel or sandcel in mind but a high inhib whitecel as their image of an incel. Whatever but it's just one more reason not to take this fake sympathy seriously.

When this video was made, this person didn't have a currycel or sandcel in mind but a high inhib whitecel as their image of an incel. Whatever but it's just one more reason not to take this fake sympathy seriously.

I receive very few empathy even from my own family, what a random foid could possibly have to offer?

estrogen spotted

not a single femtosecond

Empathy for what?

better than nothing

White women
Empathy

pick one and only one

This is a two year old vid, so some of you guys may have seen it already. Also heads up, it's 26 min long, but it's worth a listen/watch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdPe8OkWmt4

Overall, I liked her thought process, and she's the rare normie that tries to understand why many guys become involuntary celibate. She drops some major blackpill facts from around minute 16:00 to 18:25, and that hypothetical scenario she described hit close to home for me.

This vid came to my attention from my IT lurking, someone there started a thread about it, and of course the comments are FAR from sympathetic, continuing to throw the same rhetoric "b-but they praise rapists", "they want to enslave womyn"....this only tells me that it is proof that IT are simply the people that she speaks about in minute 18:20. So you know what, IT? FUCK YOU!

fucking hell i would unironically want to ruin her, stacked, empathetic and intelligent,
damn

Tell her to travel over and meet me (in a sexual nature) otherwise I don’t believe she gives a toss. :feelsEhh:

Probably some random grifter

>Foid
Not even a femtosecond

If she at least gave a good footjob to me, I'd believe she has sympathy for incels. :incel:

Probably fucked a violent Chad straight afterwards

This, i need love not just platitudes about life. I'd also bet that she has a boyfriend (that happenes to be 6'2 and white) or is chadsexual.
Or worse…

A girlfriend, which makes her even more of a depressing waste of time for us to watch or attempt to engage with.

As the only way any of these foids can “help” us is by becoming our girlfriend.:feelsUgh:

That but they would feel empathy for chads
Well, it makes sence when having in mind that these are the guys that the majority of females are most attracted to. Kek the whole Ted Bundy thing is craazy.