Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtuber Charlie (penguinz0) is also a white knight cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
Sometimes i watch some of this guy Charlie videos, because i like his reviews on certain funny videos, like the slap tournaments, but today i just saw this video of him calling a creep to a guy who made "sexual" videos on Tiktok (fuck that shit btw). What impressed me, its that there were girls taking also part of these jokes, and he just blamed the guy for being a creep, see how it works? women are always the supposed "victims", even if they take part of the joke... Now i losed my respect for this white knight simp.

Here is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGlaSFyZPw

The videos seem staged af

His shtick was funny in the early 2010s when he'd react to the latest meme game and say tittypiss seven times in a sentence. In 2021 it's pretty stale.

he's coping hard tbh

cringe edgy coomer vloger makes cringe and adds to cringe playlist news at 11.

He's a douchbag. Never really liked him.

he hasn't been good since he revealed his face
he should've just stuck to gaming videos

He's also a 5'6 manlet who lives in Florida and copes with a slightly receding hairline by looking like a complete hobo goblin
Also did I mention this guy has a gf? Who wants the bet she's cheating on him with a tall floridian Tyrone or a Hispanic grandma looking Chad.

I only saw his video shitting on the bagelcel guy and that was enough to conclude that he's an asshole faggot. I'm glad he's coping as a manlet for the rest of his life, serves him well. No one with a voice that shitty can be funny anyway.

He's also a 5'6 manlet who lives in Florida and copes with a slightly receding hairline by looking like a complete hobo goblin
Also did I mention this guy has a gf? Who wants the bet she's cheating on him with a tall floridian Tyrone or a Hispanic grandma looking Chad.
status maxxing is legit
his gf is a high tier becky and he's a nw1 manlet

status maxxing is legit
his gf is a high tier becky and he's a nw1 manlet
Damn guess it's truly over. Not surprised for me. I never really had any cards of winning. Nor do I have intelligence. Everywhere beyond the seas and walls. It's all the same. This is why an apocalypse is the only smart solution I have left.

that will probably happen within the next 60 years so be prepared i guess
No for once I'm gunna plan on it it will go down with my terms for once I get to win for once. It'll be epiccccc

The foids even agreed to be in the videos, plus it's always sad to see truecel trier guys desperately whiteknighting for whores

He used to be funny when he did dubs of infomercials. After his face reveal, his channel went down the shitter.

Youtube in general is cucked

They don't seem to realise that in order to make these videos there has to be a willing female to act in them and do all that sexual stuff

I only saw his video shitting on the bagelcel guy and that was enough to conclude that he's an asshole faggot. I'm glad he's coping as a manlet for the rest of his life, serves him well. No one with a voice that shitty can be funny anyway.
cringe edgy coomer vloger makes cringe and adds to cringe playlist news at 11.

that youtuber is not funny at all, just cringe
"pussy pussy dick dick pee pee poo poo" is not funny unless you're a literal child

as for that video, I'm not gonna watch a single second of it

His shtick was funny in the early 2010s when he'd react to the latest meme game and say tittypiss seven times in a sentence. In 2021 it's pretty stale.
Agreed. His old vids were ok, now he is shit

Ah the incoherent reaction master himself. Uhh...ya...like...ya know...umm...
Truly an underappreciated genius in every regard. M0istRetard couldn't utter a coherent sentence to save his life.

Most probably lmao, she is only with him because he is a big youtuber and as got a lot of money.
I need to see that video, got a link?
The foids even agreed to be in the videos, plus it's always sad to see truecel trier guys desperately whiteknighting for whores
True, that is how it is, i fucking hate those stupid white knights "defenders of the rights of women" so fucking cringe, a shame for the male sex altogether.
He used to be funny when he did dubs of infomercials. After his face reveal, his channel went down the shitter.
I read somewhere something like that too, it happens often, after face reveals, its not great anymore.
Youtube in general is cucked
Agreed. But Reddit is way worse.
They don't seem to realise that in order to make these videos there has to be a willing female to act in them and do all that sexual stuff
Exactly.
that youtuber is not funny at all, just cringe
"pussy pussy dick dick pee pee poo poo" is not funny unless you're a literal child

as for that video, I'm not gonna watch a single second of it
I just liked some of his reaction videos, but that it is, he seems to live by what the "losers" do, like he is the right guy, the perfect human in all youtube.

Ah the incoherent reaction master himself. Uhh...ya...like...ya know...umm...
Truly an underappreciated genius in every regard. M0istRetard couldn't utter a coherent sentence to save his life.
I swear a big part of his halo is his deep voice.

lol he's a manlet ofcourse he will try the white knight method to get pussy

Ahhh yeah this one, poor guy, he was probably going through shitty times in his life, and this stupid mf mocks him... fuck internet man.
A short man attacking a short man. Over.
lol he's a manlet ofcourse he will try the white knight method to get pussy
A marleyan manlet

A short man attacking a short man. Over.
This faggot youtuber was glad to have finally found a man 6 inches shorter than him. Instead of offering sympathy, he threw Bagelcel under the bus to appease the normies.

This faggot youtuber was glad to have finally found a man 6 inches shorter than him. Instead of offering sympathy, he threw Bagelcel under the bus to appease the normies.
A marleyan manlet is horrible

He could probably larp as Keanu reeves tbh

never watched him but he looks like a fag

That guy has mad money and isn't that ugly but his gf is still ugly asf. Dude is also a loser af, he can't insult anyone.lives with rich parents and doesn't do real work just says stupid shit. I used to like him a few years ago but he is literally a redditard. "Weird" gimmicky hobbies like collecting stupid yugi oh cards and some other dumb shit. He also don't know shit about movies about games, it's his fault i also bought 2 Nioh games which both suck ass. In general he is just a effeminate soyboy who probably defends hoes, his hobbies are so forced and dumb etc. He is like most of your loser guys in college which defend hoes
That guy has mad money and isn't that ugly but his gf is still ugly asf. Dude is also a loser af, he can't insult anyone.lives with rich parents and doesn't do real work just says stupid shit. I used to like him a few years ago but he is literally a redditard. "Weird" gimmicky hobbies like collecting stupid yugi oh cards and some other dumb shit. He also don't know shit about movies about games, it's his fault i also bought 2 Nioh games which both suck ass. In general he is just a effeminate soyboy who probably defends hoes, his hobbies are so forced and dumb etc. He is like most of your loser guys in college which defend hoes

e celebs whiteknight the most.

Yes bro, the tiktok videos are staged as hell... the thing is how everyone even in the comments are calling the guy a creep but not the girl.

Agreed.

i stopped watching him around the time he first did a face reveal. Anyone remember that video he made crying about how his gf dumped him? She probably regrets that now

Agreed!