Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YouTube ridiculous degenerate series

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

See above for fucked up details

YouTube has just launched the most degenerate "originals" home made bullshit feminazi show
Featuring the paradigm of delights of, female hypergamy, chad love, male shaming, and immorality status chasing degeneracy. All mashed up into one shit sandwich for you THE CUCKS to swallow.

Enjoy this sandwich it goes down well with a side of Billie eilish and Taylor shiwft.
Also inb4 shouldn't FACEandlms review this on his next show on YouTube, surely prime meat for the picking to pick up apart such mainsream crap.
Messaged him but, his huge ego does not allow replies, it seems even incels fall for the fame trap, hence my ongoing misanthropy.
Even these types of people whiff success then go straight to anus territory it seems.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'll pass.

thumbnail looks obnoxious

>Implying I didn't already seen it advertised in my home and ignored it

It's a TV show? Looks retarded tbh

Holy fucking crapadoodle the simulation is just getting worse and worse.

Where will this ClownWorld insanity end?

Also, notice how EVERY SINGLE TV show/film/music/book that is written for/by women is ALWAYS about dating and sex? It is NEVER EVER about ANYTHING ELSE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

Whereas male culture is a massive spectrum of varying intellectual pursuits? Male TV shows/films/music/books have a massive diversity of topics, and are rarely about dating or sex.

Last edited:
Won't watch, it looks too degenerate for my liking.

not one second

People paying for that kind of content are a part of the problem.
They would find excuse for themselves as usual.

jewtube once again

Norwone second?????????

It is not new and I've seen its thumbnail often, which I don't know why jewtube recommends me but luckily never watched it.