Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YouTube now striking down on all blackpill content even if it doesn't break tos

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Welp. It's over for blackpilled content on YouTube. YouTube is now targeting multiple blackpill channels and striking down their videos without explanation outside of hate speech. Looks like there's a new bot or mandate.

Screenshot 20240929 203815

Screenshot 20240929 203902

Exact same thing happened to me

Screenshot 20240928 205919

YouTube is finally going full reddit. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened to dbdr.

anything to hide the truth

I've dealt with this for years with random deletions and "hate speech" warnings with a vague explanation followed by forced training which is "These people are protected and can say whatever they want. You're not among them."

rehab is the next. It's over

anything to hide the truth
Yes. I'm assuming they're doing this in response to the growing populist of blackpill content. They need good slaves

Yes. I'm assuming they're doing this in response to the growing populist of blackpill content. They need good slaves
I wonder when they will take Rehab Room down. im surprised they haven't yet

I've dealt with this for years with random deletions and "hate speech" warnings with a vague explanation followed by forced training which is "These people are protected and can say whatever they want. You're not among them."
It's so unfair it's infuriating. The double standards are ingrained into every sites tos and you're not allowed to question them.

rehab is the next. It's over
His gym video was struck down. I wouldn't be surprised

They already struck down a ton of his incel tv videos which caused him to migrate channels in the first place

There's a reason why Incel TV uploads so much JBW shit. That fits within Youtube's narrative.

Friendly reminder that fake animal rescue videos and monkey torture is still rampant on YT. But no the blackpill is baaad :feelsseriously:

My fucking God you can't even have shit on YouTube to relate to. New video games being shit and full of LGBT and "body positive" Women ( like any of those two groups seriously play video games and now this? :feelsree:

Friendly reminder that fake animal rescue videos and monkey torture is still rampant on YT. But no the blackpill is baaad :feelsseriously:
They have their priorities straight

You can't kill the blackpill

My fucking God you can't even have shit on YouTube to relate to. New video games being shit and full of LGBT and "body positive" Women ( like any of those two groups seriously play video games and now this? :feelsree:
No free thought allowed

Reddit IP banned all 15 of my accounts too, simply for saying women have it far easier in dating. They are policing the truth just like 1984 by George Orwell predicted back then. It’s gonna get far worse before anything gets better

wouldn't be surprised if they randomly take down you or "Depressed Unwanted Man"
I have been a few times already. It's why I don't try growing and want less subs.

Kike

(((YouTube)))

Time to switch to rumble maybe

If this shit is spreading to other sites it means they're afraid and in panic mode.
Yep. The truth is already spreading very rapidly, and they are trying to suppress it

Fucking cucks wanna suppress the truth their bluepilled minds are so pathetic

And people here deny the influence jewish power has on inceldom... Imagine how different society would be if speech wasn't suppressed and we were allowed to speak freely on topics like the blackpill.
After 2016 the elites got scared after realizing that online content could effect the real world, which resulted in mass censorship and now anytime any dissident movement gains any traction that threatens to change the status quo it is quickly snuffed out.
Many people would be sympathetic to our struggle and our ideas if they could see what we have to say but because of online censorship that is a herculean task.

Last edited:
And people here deny the influence jewish power has on inceldom... Imagine how different society would be if speech wasn't suppressed and we were allowed to speak freely on topics like the blackpill.
After 2016 the elites got scared after realizing that online content could effect the real world, which resulted in mass censorship and now anytime any dissident movement gains any traction that threatens to change the status quo it is quickly snuffed out.
Many people would be sympathetic to our struggle and our ideas if they could see what we have to say but because of online censorship that is a herculean task.
I doubt they'd be sympathetic but things would certainly be different

see I told you YouTube is even more insufferable than Reddit when it comes to censorship. fucking retarded platform.

Reddit IP banned all 15 of my accounts too, simply for saying women have it far easier in dating. They are policing the truth just like 1984 by George Orwell predicted back then. It’s gonna get far worse before anything gets better
That's why i made this thread:

see I told you YouTube is even more insufferable than Reddit when it comes to censorship. fucking retarded platform.
Reddit is still far worse. YouTube mostly leaves you alone and then you'll get strikes out of nowhere. Reddit is vigilant about banning any anti-acceptable groupthink.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back