Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youtube is officially going to hide dislikes

Hasnt always been this way :feelswhat:

Hasnt always been this way :feelswhat:
I think only major channels or ones with a certain number of subscribers had the ability to hide dislikes. But now it's going to be all videos. You'll soon sees videos with millions of views and only a few hundred likes... cause now only positivity is allowed.

The pot gets another degree hotter. Let's see if the frogs jump out yet.

I find it funny that the boomers who mass downvote political videos they don't like don't realize they are making the video more popular by increasing activity and views.

Not surprising Jews will do this everywhere.

it started with IG, and now this...
criticism as a whole may as well not exist anymore, why even question anything when you'll get canceled in quite literally anywhere you go

take your (((medication))) and watch the positive and happy (((videos))) goy
B61da177 9a1f 4f67 bb05 a0cb59d6bb57

stardeos is going to fuck jewtube in the ass.

JFL :feelsclown: Nothing surprising tho, that's JewTube after all
Turbo cultural marxism is taking new heights. Also that's totally not like a blatant censorship kek :feelshaha:
it started with IG, and now this...
criticism as a whole may as well not exist anymore, why even question anything when you'll get canceled in quite literally anywhere you go
Criticism to anything bad, wrong, evil that is. They'll be free ofc to criticize everything that is normal, good

They should bring the 5 star rating back!!

I think only major channels or ones with a certain number of subscribers had the ability to hide dislikes. But now it's going to be all videos. You'll soon sees videos with millions of views and only a few hundred likes... cause now only positivity is allowed.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together would be able to infer that a highly viewed video with a very low ratio of likes:views has a lot of dislikes. I've noticed that, in general, the likes:views ratio of videos that have a high like:dislike ratio is about 1:10. If this ratio is noticeably lower, then you could guess with a high degree of accuracy that the video is highly disliked without even watching it.

Hiding the dislike counter is one more step towards the increased pussification of Western culture and the strengthening of the gynocracy.

Rip YouTube rewind 2018

I can still see dislikes

So Woman can feel good about themselfs even more

Got it

CuckTube, PussyTube. Fuck this Clown World.
Hiding the dislike counter is one more step towards the increased pussification of Western culture and the strengthening of the gynocracy.

I can still see dislikes
The post says they are starting to roll it out. The dislike button will stay but they will hide the number.

I want to hear the logical woke explanation of how this will help anything. If you were to apply this to any other sort of content rating system it definitely would not work, It would be like if Amazon started hiding all product reviews that were not 5 out of 5. Or if Android app store hid all reviews that were not 5 out of 5. It would completely fucking destroy the purpose.

I guess in woke clown world this actually makes sense.

Retardation of Google's management is the only reason resources like bitchute exist.

upvote/downvote system is cancer

With that decision jewtube achieved full soyness :feelskek:

The post says they are starting to roll it out. The dislike button will stay but they will hide the number.

I want to hear the logical woke explanation of how this will help anything. If you were to apply this to any other sort of content rating system it definitely would not work, It would be like if Amazon started hiding all product reviews that were not 5 out of 5. Or if Android app store hid all reviews that were not 5 out of 5. It would completely fucking destroy the purpose.

I guess in woke clown world this actually makes sense.
I can see the number of dislikes on videos. But not on comments

Hopefully They Ban Comments Next.

i really wonder what sick agenda they are pushing with this

How am I supposed to know now whether or not the indian tech tutorial is correct or not????

I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, this is far from what's going to be the thing that sets people off.

i really wonder what sick agenda they are pushing with this
They're pushing the notion that criticism is inherently bad, by implying that it's "toxic" in the mainstream discourse. Once that meme is firmly embedded into the public consciousness, years will go by where it will become "normal" to accept any wild, insane, immoral and bizarre idea, practice, or belief. Just as ten years ago the idea of a man cutting his balls off and calling himself a woman was insane, yet perfectly "normal" today with criticism of it being shamed as "transphobic," so too shall the very idea of criticism itself be socially castigated and likely have its own pejorative created to shame critics of ideas, values, and even laws that would want to be implemented by globohomo.

Most people don't understand it, but these tiny steps taken by influential forces like giant tech companies are gradually constructing the very infrastructure through which major social changes are able to take place in over as little time as one half generation. Such a seemingly innocuous software change is capable of having of having a wide reaching cascading effect. The average woke zoomer programmer at Google helping to make these changes are completely clueless of these effects.

I mean, I don't mind as such. YouTube has done far worse things to try to silence people.

Interestingly though this has gotten the most public attention, pretty much.

I do wonder if allowing positive reactions only creates a nicer atmosphere on a social media site. Maybe.

So I really don't mind either way on this one. I just wish they'd stop banning and shadow banning people for incredibly minor and often subjective things.

Yet again, JooTube pledges its allegiance to foids' feefees.

Only in places like America, Australia etc..
On my end, i can see the dislikes perfectly lol

Good job Susan.

Eastern Europe here and the dislikes are gone, but not when I browse in private mode.

who the fuck convinced them to do that? did someone kill themselves over having too many dislikes or some shit?

Just one step further.
Wageslaves are cattle. You're not allowed to have an oppinion. Just do what they told you.