Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youtube has scrubbed itself of all nazi stuff

I

IncelHeII

i used to enjoy listening to nazi music since 2007 from youtube but now its all gone. i cant even enjoy the music you fucking cunts why? its just music, holy shit

Yea youtube are total cunts. They’re so awful I’ve been deciding weather to just stop using completely which would suck because there are some non mainstream creators i enjoy. But in the last few years when they started destroying peoples careers on YouTube( some channels I really enjoyed) they spent years building up because it doesn’t fit their family friendly agenda, i had videos i made get taken down because i was playing with fire in them, the auto comment censorship that creators can’t disable, the disabling of dislikes, removing really cool videos some of which were classics, and videos that go against feminism or the kikeccine jew jab, they would randomly determine videos “made for kids” and put tons of restrictions on them. And even if you cuss in a video you get demonotize. It’s really too bad because in the 2000s/early 2010s youtube used to be a really cool place where people could really express themselves and their opinions and freedom of speech was still a thing

Use BitChute.

YouTube also deleted all traces of the Knoxville WN rally.

Yea youtube are total cunts. They’re so awful I’ve been deciding weather to just stop using completely which would suck because there are some non mainstream creators i enjoy. But in the last few years when they started destroying peoples careers on YouTube( some channels I really enjoyed) they spent years building up because it doesn’t fit their family friendly agenda, i had videos i made get taken down because i was playing with fire in them, the auto comment censorship that creators can’t disable, the disabling of dislikes, removing really cool videos some of which were classics, and videos that go against feminism or the kikeccine jew jab, they would randomly determine videos “made for kids” and put tons of restrictions on them. And even if you cuss in a video you get demonotize. It’s really too bad because in the 2000s/early 2010s youtube used to be a really cool place where people could really express themselves and their opinions and freedom of speech was still a thing
youtube is fucking dead and so is the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Use BitChute.

YouTube also deleted all traces of the Knoxville WN rally.
I'm too low IQ to find the stuff I like on bit chute ngl.... also you are a blackcel so I feel inclined to say I may like nazi shit but I wouldn't kill you :shock:

so sad what the internet has become

we'll have sad tales if when it used to be free...

I'm too low IQ to find the stuff I like on bit chute ngl.... also you are a blackcel so I feel inclined to say I may like nazi shit but I wouldn't kill you :shock:
Many are complaing about the increasing amount of ads on YouTube.

happend already in 2019 :/

Skrewdriver is still there.

(((Youtube))) Is ran by (((Susan Wojcicki)))