Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL YouTube dyke thot takes shots at Broly and others here

Not even 1 nanosecond

If she is reading this thread -

Add me in the responce video please. No reason just cause

Statistically, she'll probably die of suicide, or some STD, or drug overdose.
Just ignore.

View: https://youtu.be/ZsIuhYhweS0

:feelshaha:

@JoeBruhcel
@Broly
@GhostedPhantom
@worthlessloser26
@latin_elioth
@Ap0calypse
@GhostedPhantom

She got you my nephews :feelshaha:

THE CUNT IS SO FUCKING RETARDED I CANT EVEN.

IF SHE LIVED UNDER SHARIA LAW SHE WOULD BE BREEDING WHITE BABIES AND SHUT UP LIKE THE HOLE SHE IS

"There's a lot of girls who are into dad bods, nerdy guys, skinny dudes that don't have these massive muscles."

Sure, but these guys have good looking faces to make up for that. That's why girls like skinny eboys or emos. Dad bod also wouldn't be a problem for a tall dude with a good looking face. Stupid dyke doesn't understand the most basic things. :feelshaha: Do you know any girls who are into 5'2 ugly balding Indian janitors?

I should of even watched the video tbh
No one here should watch it, tbh ngl ded srs. You wouldn't expect valuable insight or rational analysis from a woman - a lesbian, at that - on ugly, lonely men, so why bother?

By continuing to talk about this dyke, we're letting her live in our heads.

Is that really a female ?

That toilet says this website is an echo chamber yet she is unknowingly spreading the blackpill and validating it by being unable to refute us with anything other than "that's not true reeee". Nice going femorrhoid.

I have a brilliant personality. now what?

A vagina is talking. I dont care.