Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR YouTube Channel Recommendation

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Everyone go check out the negro ninja aka Real American Negro. I've really been enjoying his stuff and I want to see his channel grow a little more. He's a charismamaxxed Tyrone who may or may not be incel, though I strongly doubt it because he looks tall as hell and is NT enough. He's super funny and is never short on opinions, one after the other. Very entertaining and pretty blackpilled too. I'll link a few of my favorite videos of his to give you a taste of what his contents like.

Rather not watch Tyrone mog me hard

Rather not watch Tyrone mog me hard
You shouldn't consume any media then. It's nothing but a brutal mogging session half the time. Even in fiction- picture books, video games etc.

You shouldn't consume any media then. It's nothing but a brutal mogging session half the time. Even in fiction- picture books, video games etc.
Only media I consoom is this and vidya. And in vidya I'm in control. Not just watching someone live a better life

Only media I consoom is this and vidya. And in vidya I'm in control. Not just watching someone live a better life
You never watch movies or nothing? Hell, fair enough. I'd rope without my entertainment ngl.

if you ever played skyrim i would suggest novajam , even if he doesnt upload anymore .
He made some entertaining videos about bad skyrim mods .
Have discovered that channel a couple days ago and found it to be funny .
But thats pretty niche tbh
also E;R makes funny film critic videos and he seems redpilled .

if you ever played skyrim i would suggest novajam , even if he doesnt upload anymore .
He made some entertaining videos about bad skyrim mods .
Have discovered that channel a couple days ago and found it to be funny .
But thats pretty niche tbh
also E;R makes funny film critic videos and he seems redpilled .
I'll give that E;R a looksee because I don't know beans about skyrim

Shut up, you're black!

I fucking hate this guy for speaking the truth :feelsseriously:

"Handsomeness works against the man"

gigacope

I fucking hate this guy for speaking the truth :feelsseriously:

Why don't you hate your disgusting whore of a fish hole that is Chingaling foids and stone them or at the very least enslave them

Why don't you hate your disgusting whore of a fish hole that is Chingaling foids and stone them or at the very least enslave them
Make no mistake, I hate them, too :feelsseriously:

nigga got that 1950s radio host voice

Good boy, misogynists are good people that should be rewarded with intercourse with wahmen of their choice.
I also hate White men who abuse their superpower around Asian women :feelsseriously:
And Asian men who worship female idols and spend thousands of dollars buying their merchandise :feelsUnreal:

I also hate White men who abuse their superpower around Asian women :feelsseriously:
And Asian men who worship female idols and spend thousands of dollars buying their merchandise :feelsUnreal:
I don't hate White men for abusing their "superpower." Don't call me a cuck, I'd pick up and slam any White man that looks down on me. I believe that every misogynist man should get to fuck who he wants to fuck. Mangolord wahmen should be world's cumslaves because they are the least loyal and most money hungry femerloid. I hate any form of Betabuxxing, Betabuxxers should not procreate lest their subhuman lineage continue to populate this planet.

Right. Sounds like a preacher form the civil rights era to me. Like a young Al Sharpton or something.
i had a dream where i told americans black or white red or purple whatever color that we need to revoke a womans right to vote. in the name of the father son holy spirit amen

i had a dream where i told americans black or white red or purple whatever color that we need to revoke a womans right to vote. in the name of the father son holy spirit amen
Based