Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "You're unfuckable deal with it"

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Every once in a while i like to go to the bar to try to talk to people and hit on girls. I know it wont work i just like to give myself hope. I tried talking to people nobody wanted to be around me which was expected but then something unexpected a girl walked up to me. She told me "nobody wants you here just go" usually i would just tell her to go to hell but i had a little to much to drink so i just collapsed crying and said "why does nobody love me" then she says "You're unfuckable deal with it" and then she left. I went home and just cried. It's fucking over

Things that never happened

School Shootings/Mass Murder/Rape

DEAL WITH IT
sunglass-selfie.jpg

You misheard her; she didn't say, "You're unfuckable." She said, "GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!! GO ER!!"

This is why people need to understand the blackpill early to not put themselves to shame. Just accept your place in the world if you can't get looks/status/money.

For anyone saying this is a LARP, feel free to look at Venne1138’s history on Reddit, supercels get treated like trash.

It hurts but it makes you stronger. Next time you probably won't cry

Also, stop going to bars. Only chads and chadlites get laid there.

I wish I could see what is going through a femoids mind when they do things like this.

Also, stop going to bars. Only chads and chadlites get laid there.
Yeah I would not recommend going to bars, all the people there don't care about being polite cuz they're drunk. Even asking for the time can get you a "Fuck off" if you're an incel

It hurts but it makes you stronger. Next time you probably won't cry
Yeah. Everything what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I just keep more and more hatred for femoids each time i got rejected.

Women don't even aknowledge your presence if you're less than a 5/10. You made up this shit, or you're good looking enough to be "passive aggressive foid answer mode" material (6 or 7, but still not enough).

I wish I could see what is going through a femoids mind when they do things like this.
Since femoids think basically like children there's something like "i have that cool toy, and you're not! haha, loser" turns to "chad fucked my ass so hard today, but you won't because you're loser! haha!".

Women don't even aknowledge your presence if you're less than a 5/10. You made up this shit, or you're good looking enough to be "passive aggressive foid answer mode" material (6 or 7, but still not enough).

That or he is ER levels of retarded and is leaving a bunch of shit out that'll make the response justified.

"Just put yourself out there bro. The worst that could happen is a girl saying no"

There are othER ways to deal with it.

shes right though. stop cucking yourself with PUA and go MGTOW, its over for you boyo.

"Just put yourself out there bro. The worst that could happen is a girl saying no"
Even if you're confident, things like that always hurt. Normies say we can't say anything bad about femoids, while femoid mocking and brutally rejecting us is kinda ok.

Women don't even aknowledge your presence if you're less than a 5/10.
THIS!

It is so surreal though, it happened many times when i tried to approach and chat up girls, i can never get used to it.
Like i would come up and try to talk to her and she would just stand there and pretend im a ghost NOT EVEN KIDDING OR EXAGGERATING!

I was gonna recommend a hotel bars on Wednesday nights. You'll find a nasty milf to fuck there but no future wife, at least I hope for you sake.

This is why people need to understand the blackpill early to not put themselves to shame. Just accept your place in the world if you can't get looks/status/money.
I half disagree with this.

Everyone is going to reject us. They'll put us down, use violence, whatever. They want to discourage us from going out and bothering them. I say go into the scenario expecting things to go badly. Savor wasting their time and energy, making them go through the formalities of looking at you before turning you down.

I think this is what motivates flashers and public masturbaters. They just want the world to have to see them.

THIS!

It is so surreal though, it happened many times when i tried to approach and chat up girls, i can never get used to it.
Like i would come up and try to talk to her and she would just stand there and pretend im a ghost NOT EVEN KIDDING OR EXAGGERATING!
"Just shower more bro, you weren't confident enough"
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

should have knocked that cunt out.

Lol if anyone thinks this is true. Incels don't get negative attention from people, they get none. They are invisible. OPs probably a fakecel

What city do you live where people act like complete assholes to you and bars are horrible for incels like us ?

Dude you are a serial LARP'er who made a post about how you beat up your bullies and how you're a supposed badass who can fight really good, if I recall.

JFL if any believes a damn word that comes out of your mouth.
Lol if anyone thinks this is true. Incels don't get negative attention from people, they get none. They are invisible. OPs probably a fakecel
Nah, he's just a massive LARP'er.

Last edited:
What city do you live where people act like complete assholes to you and bars are horrible for incels like us ?
Everywhere in Russia, for example, lol.
That's why i never go to such places as clubs/bars and shit. There would be always a group of drunken chads who would like to punish you just for being there.

I've never tried talking to females in bars, way too high inhib. My incel friend would approach females are the bar and they would say "bye" as soon as he opened his mouth.

shout him whore slut and shit like that next time , dont be quiet

Then everyone clapped

Dude telling you to go away was an IOI, and calling you unfuckable was a shit test

Just be confident brah

this is the universe telling you that it's time to make these fucks suffer

"Yeah, I just ERed your chad fuckbuddies, your sorority, and your sisters. Deal with it."

Cam I can excuse you because you were drunk but never expect women to have any sympathy for you. The "women are natural nurturers" is feminist propaganda.