Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "You're unfuckable deal with it"

You should’ve told that girl that you have a bad tempER

Holy shit, that's brutal.

i think thats fake. no way that happened broo

I wish I could see what is going through a femoids mind when they do things like this.
cocaine-addiction.jpg

Is this fake? seems too extreme even for blackpill.

When you hear something like that you go "WOW this is too brutal to be true" but women are the pure devil.
I told you Chads are angels next to a femoid.
Women don't give a slight fuck about how you feel they, don't even see boys as humans.
Feminisim has become overpowered.

Can't dodge the Rodge but you can avoid the foid.

I know a guy who approached ~3000 women (literally, no exaggeration), from his expirience i can confirm shit like that happens, so this is probably not fake and also rather tame compared to how brutal females can be.
He even got spit on few times and cussed at countless times.

Fake and gay just like the cousin thread

retard fucking lying OP that brings down whole incel community with stupid LARP bullshit

I WANT THIS TO BE FAKE
Fake and gay just like the cousin thread

retard fucking lying OP that brings down whole incel community with stupid LARP bullshit
you wanna go down to Massachusetts and say that to my face

I know a guy who approached ~3000 women (literally, no exaggeration), from his expirience i can confirm shit like that happens, so this is probably not fake and also rather tame compared to how brutal females can be.
He even got spit on few times and cussed at countless times.

Did he ever have any success? How did the do the approaches? What did he look like?

Then everyone gave a round of applause.

Holy fuck, how bad looking are you and how harshly were you approaching? Also, US, I assume?

Did he ever have any success? How did the do the approaches? What did he look like?
Actually yes, i forgot how many numbers he got, a lot of them were fake/ghosted, but he managed to get actual contact with 5 girls and out of that he had 2 (around half a year long) relationships, so yea on avg 1500 approaches to get a gf, maybe. He is low-ish tier normie and neurotypical.

Actually yes, i forgot how many numbers he got, a lot of them were fake/ghosted, but he managed to get actual contact with 5 girls and out of that he had 2 (around half a year long) relationships, so yea on avg 1500 approaches to get a gf, maybe. He is low-ish tier normie and neurotypical.

1500 approaches for a girl who ditches you in 6 months
can't wait to die

1500 approaches for a girl who ditches you in 6 months
can't wait to die
Yea, not even mentioning all the shame and humiliation of countless rejections to get there.

Yea, not even mentioning all the shame and humiliation of countless rejections to get there.

I'm surprised word didn't spread of him being approaching everyone. Usually that shit ends up on facebook and your chances of ever finding anyone pretty much dies.

Did he live in a big city?

I'm surprised word didn't spread of him being approaching everyone. Usually that shit ends up on facebook and your chances of ever finding anyone pretty much dies.

Did he live in a big city?
Around 300k people

Comeback should have been 'coming from a degenerate slut like you, that's harsh.'

Women like that deserve an acid splash right in the face. Turn her into an ugly fuck no one will want.

Yeah don't get drunk and go pleading for mercy from strangers.

You are not entitled to our help, deal with it.

You are not entitled to free birth control, deal with it.

And that girl was Albert Einstein.

Last edited: