Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're supposed to believe these people are opressed

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
They live a daily struggle due to being born females, you would NEVER understand how hard their lives are. BTW if you deny this you should be persecuted and lose your job etc etc

FUCK I HATE CUMSKIN PISS HAIRED WHORES FUCK DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FILTHY FUCKING SNOW ROACHES

True I wonder how they don't manage to kill themselves everyday. I definitely would if I had to live their lives of immense suffering.

FUCK I HATE CUMSKIN PISS HAIRED WHORES FUCK DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FILTHY FUCKING SNOW ROACHES

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

This is what you crave so much for

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

das rite

آَلْـْﻤَۈْﭥ لْـِلْـْﮗُڤـَّآړِ آَلْـْﻤَلْـَآﻋِﭜﮢـِ ﭜَآړْﭔْ ﭜَﻤُۈﭥَ إِسـّْړَآـﮱِﭜلْـَ ۈَأَﻤْړِﭜﮗَآ ۈَأُۈړُۈﭔَّآ آَلْـلْـَّﻋْﮢـَﮧَ ﻋَلْـَـﮯ آَلْـْﮗُڤـَّآړِ آَلْـشًـَّﭜْطـَآﭜِﮢـْ آَلْـڝـِّڤـْړُ ﮗَسـَّﻤَﮗِ ﭜَآ ﮗَآڤـِړُ ﭜَآ خـِﮢـِﭜﺛْ ﻤَلْـْﻋُۈﮢـَ آَلْـْۈَآلْـِﮈَﭜْﮢـِ قـُﺢـْﭔَﮧ ۈُلْـِﮈَ آَلْـْﮗَلْـْﭔُ ۈَآَلْـلْـَّھُ لْـَآ ﭜَأْﭥِﭜ ﭜَۈْﻤَ آِقـْطـَﻋْ ړُؤُۈسـَّﮗُﻤْ ﭔِھِ ﭜَآ ﮗُڤـَّآړُ أَﻤْړِﭜﮗَآ ﮗَسـُّﻤِّ آَلْـْﭔَﭜْڞِ ۈَﮗَسـَّﻤَﮗ ﭜَآ ﮗَآڤـِړٌ ﻤَلْـْﻋُۈﮢـٌ :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Ironically, they are oppressed but it's under the weight of the utterly absurd amounts of privilege they have.

They're so... undeveloped. It's like looking into a petri dish at the lowest of lifeforms. Look at the way they all almost uniformly raise their phones up to take selfies. Tsk tsk. :society:

Disgusting. All of them deserve to be Chad's cum rags. I hope Chad destroys all of their hearts.

Nuke 'em all!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: